2- A Narrow Escape

"Fucker!" I shout as I push Sloan back and away from me when he attempts to lean his head in as if to kiss me. We are in his office where I have just shown him my identification card, proving my age, and then asking him about my salary increase.

What on earth is happening right now? Anxiety grips me- hard.

I had prepared so hard for this. Stolen someone's shower gel from the bedmate my father shared his room with to wash my hair with this morning before school. Brushed my hair till it shone just to be 'professional' enough in my appearance when requesting my salary raise.

And this asshole thinks I was trying to seduce him? Knowing fully well that I had no time between working here and studying, for these foolish thoughts to even play in my mind. Not to mention- eww, he is old.

But he is a big guy and well, I am puny. Too little to defend myself and succeed at it.

Suddenly, all the bravado that I entered the room with left and started fear taking its place.

"But legally you are an adult, so why fuss?" My manager smiles wickedly at me as he holds his trouser crotch and massages himself through the material as I back away in fright. "You know you want this."

No. I did not. "I just wanted a raise in-"

"Raise this then and you got it." He grabs himself at the front of his pants zipper and gives me what I suppose is a look of lust?

My stomach trembles as I back away but he is relentless. He lunges forward and grabs me between my legs, causing me to cry out from both fright and horror. "I know you want me; I can smell it." He proceeds to sniff my neck as if to clarify his misguided, disgusting declaration.

In my life, I had never been touched anywhere by anyone and I hate that this is going to be my first memory of it.

"Stop!" Bile fills my stomach as I shove him feebly off me, again crying out as my frightened knees threaten to give out. He is a bit overweight but robust, so only his body jerks back a bit as his hand makes its way beneath my skirt. His fat fingers disgust me.

"Help me," I scream but nobody comes to my aid. His sly smile and eyes which had vanished when I screamed, returned to me from the door behind us, as he hiked up my legs around his thick waist, holding my ankles in place at his sides. And with lightning speed, he has my hands in a grip over my head, against the wall.

"Stop it!"

He ignores me, making a groaning sound as he nestles his fat head between my breasts. My face twists in scorn and I jerk my body to try another feeble escape.

"So huge and bouncy," he whispers hoarsely, and I turn my head to the side, crying out in fright again, my entire body shaking still.

"Stop. Help me, somebody!" My body racks almost violently as the psychogenic tremors grow.

My struggles are futile, but I do not stop trying to get away from him. I do not understand why he thinks I want this, and I keep saying that I do not. How delusional is he?

"Help me," he joins in my cry, biting me on my shoulder blade as I look at him in horror and he makes the same groaning sound. Never had I thought Sloan was capable of rape. Sure, he was good-looking I guess but never had I ever given him any indication of what he was implying right now- that I wanted him.

He was old. Older than my father.

My manager had instructed me to lock the door seconds after I had walked into his office and I now fear, he had already known what I was going to ask him. He planned this, knowing nobody was here besides him and myself.