Meet the Cast

Jack went to the place where his friends usually spawned in at that time: the cafe. Outside the building, he practiced having a cheerful voice intended for young audiences. "Hi-, hell-...HELLO EVERYONE!", he shouted happily as he barged through the doors. Everyone turned to look at him with an annoyed expression.

"Jack, shut the fuck up!", shouted a boy wearing mask. That boy was named Charlie: a boy with black and white hair, dog ears and a tail, and a mask with a "x" on it. He really hated Jack since he got here and was furious when he teleported him in the cafe early in the morning. The girl next to him, who looked like she would be in "Legally Blonde the Musical", tapped him on the shoulder. She was chunky and had lots of freckles. There was a headband in her white fluffy hair that matched the earrings in her sheep ears.

"Hey, I don't think we're allowed to shout at him-", Blossom's sentence was cut off by a condescending voice.

Jack was starting to glitch out, but then he faced towards the fourth wall and said, "Now kids don't say, 'fuck', unless you really have too." He stopped glitching and turned back around to his friends. He clasped his hands, "Well, what have I said about yelling at me." He came closer towards Charlie and his eyes were cold and threatening, but he had this mocking grin on his face.

Charlie, knowing what happened in the past, started to tense up in fear. His hands were shaking just by staring into Jack's spiral eyes. "S-sorry...", he managed to choke out. He tried to avert his guys from him. There was a long awkward pause, but then Jack grabbed his chin and held it up to his face.

"Good boy.", he said in a flirting manner and then stood up, clasped his hands, and smiled like nothing ever happened.

"Guys can you stop being gay for like five seconds.", an "edgy" sheep-person said. Her twin sister was Blossom, but she looked completely different from her. She was tall and skinny, had a darker skin tone, and had black hair. Also, she looked goth or emo with her all black clothes and heavy eyeliner. Clearly, she's either is homophobic, doesn't like Jack, or both.

"I'm not gay!"Charlie yelled, embarrassed. He did not like Jack one bit and for obvious reasons. However, if he did spoke out against his mess, Jack would probably torture him.

"Sure you're not, and for the love of anything digital, can we please stop arguing and start doing something for once.", said an annoyed dread-head. That was Dusk, the "smart one" in the group. You can just tell by his glasses and his love for books. But instead of being unemotional or a suck-up he can and will speak his mind, (But not to Jack). Yes, he is aro-ace, but he is the one that can enjoy rom-coms and can understand romance. When he said that, you can hear Charlie mutter, "I'm not gay.", in the background.

Jack turned to Dusk and blinked a few times before finally saying, "Ah your right, let's get on to our day. Let's see what we can do: bungee jumping, the beach episode, the musical episode, camping, dying and rotting...or go to a fair! Yes, today we should go to a fair that is fun and enjoyable for all ages!" He stares at the group with anticipation. They all shouted yes, expect for Charlie who said, "Aw fu-"

591 Words

This was fun to write, but it took a while.