Set up rules

Minnie being a college student while having three rules.

You may ask what rules?

1. She sleeps with a person for three times.
2. Doesn't do relationships.
3.  Caughts off contact with that person forever.
4. Doesn't sleep with the person who her friends like.

Minnie is a top student who plays a lot of piano in her free time, hangs out with her friends while time to time fucking with students.

This time her new fuck buddy is the most beautiful person in college.

Cho Miyeon.
Of course Minnie has a crush on her yet she doesn't do relationships.

These two have been making out in an empty classroom, Minnie's hands gripping harshly the shorter girl, kissing hungrily her lips while the shorter girl's arms are wrapped around her neck, her legs wrapped around the tall girl's waist.

"Nicha..."
Miyeon moans.

"Please.. touch me."

The tall girl smirks and trails one of her hands inside the shorter girl's pants, reaching her clit as she rubs it, making the shorter girl moan onto her ear.

"I need more.."

The tall girl shoves two of her fingers inside her, moving her fingers roughly inside her.
Miyeon bites her bottom lip to keep it quiet, making her whimper.
Minnie lowers her head to reach Miyeon's neck, biting it softly as she fastens her speed on her fingers, going rougher and rougher by each thrust.

The shorter girl starts tearing up as her legs start to hurt from having them pushed against her head as well as they start shaking uncontrollably.

"Nicha.. please please.. I need to come.."

"What's stopping you, doll?"

Miyeon breathes heavily and uncontrollably as she arches her back, throwing her head back.
Feeling herself coming which made Minnie pull her fingers out and shoving them inside Miyeon's mouth to taste herself.

"Taste yourself, doll. I'm waiting for your answer."

Miyeon obeys her as her tongue swirls around her fingers, making her moan while tasting herself.

"So?"

That made Miyeon blush from embarrassment.

"Y-Ya! That's humiliating!"

Minnie shrugs which made Miyeon to push her softly, dressing herself up again just to glare at the taller girl.

"Didn't know you'd have an attitude after fucking the shit out of you. I could've done better then."

Miyeon rolls her eyes, walking to the door and before she exist the classroom she smiles at her.

"Next time do it more rough than you did and I might not have an attitude. Use some toys~"

Miyeon leaves the classroom which made Minnie frozen.

Did she hear it right?

After a few seconds she laughs.
"Didn't know I'm troubled with a freak. Let's see what the future holds for us, Miyeon."

///////
Sorry it took so long, I have been struggling a lot lately with some issues.
But I hope you enjoy, it's small but I hope you guys like it. :)

Wish you guys the best!

If anyone wants to contact me, you could follow my Instagram.

higher_alsein_hochhaus