Friends

(G!P Minnie.)

Minnie and Miyeon knew each other from a bar, they became friends because they vibed together.

They've been hanging out a lot.

One day, Miyeon invited Minnie to her house, they planned on getting drunk and play a horror game together which made Minnie excited.

While they were at it, Minnie had an 'amazing' idea on playing truth or dare throw an app on their phone.

"Miyeon, truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

Minnie presses the dare button and widens her eyes.

To remind you they already drank a bottle of whiskey together.

They stared at each other and got closer, and closer.. and closer until they kissed.

Miyeon sitting on Minnie's lap while making out.

They get up as they walk towards the bedroom, Minnie taking the petite girl's shirt off and attacking her breasts by kissing and sucking on her nipple and her left hand pinching the other nipple.

"Minnie.."

As the black haired girl sits on top of the smaller one, she slowly takes her top off while kissing Miyeon.

Miyeon gasps as she sees the taller's cock, she knew that the taller girl had one but it's different when you gotta see it.

With no second thought the taller girl inserts her cock inside the petite girl which made the other girl arch her back and grip the sheets tightly.

"Oh god.."

Minnie whimpers as she moves her hips fast while gripping the petite's girl waist, thrusting roughly inside her which made the petite girl whimper loud.

"Minnie.. it feels amazing.."

The taller girl smiles as she leans towards Miyeon's neck while kissing it, each thrust of hers becomes faster as you can hear wet sounds.

"Fuck.. Minnie.. I'm already close!"

That didn't make Minnie stop instead it made her heat up and move her hips faster, which made Miyeon's legs shake uncontrollably.

"More.. please I'm so close!"

The petite girl bites her lip while the tall girl moves faster, the wet sounds are getting louder and louder.
Miyeon couldn't hold it anymore and squirts which made Minnie pull out and cum on the petite girl's tummy.

Both laid next to each other and cuddled until they fall asleep.

They both agreed that this didn't mean anything but it was just sex.

——

Another smut from me.
Hope you guys enjoyed it!!