Cheer Practice

The next day, Aurora, Kendall, Diego and Jax were skipping class and were headed to the gym, where the cheerleaders were going to have practice

"Have you tried lifting up the Luma Lenses?" Diego asked Aurora, who nodded her head and taking the luma Lenses from her bag. "I'm getting there little by little." She said, trying to concentrate. The lenses started to glow, shocking the boys but the object died down.

Aurora was bummed, "That's all I can do."

"You're probably focusing way too hard. You need to relax." Jax said, "Agamemnon said it can take weeks for you to have the spark."

"Great. What I needed." Aurora huffed. A phone was being beeped and the group turned to see Jax, pulling it out and reading it, "Sorry guys, Eliza needs me. Catch you guys later?" Jax said.

"Yeah go ahead." Aurora said, waving him off. "Go to her." Diego said as well, making Jax to say goodbye to them before heading off to his girlfriend.

"Never seen this kid so in love. I'm surprised that he hasn't told Eliza that he's a wizard." Kendall said to Diego and Aurora. "I'm surprised no one caught us doing magic." Diego said when the three started to head to the gym.

Once they were walking inside, Addison blew the whistle and was looking at her cheer team. Aurora glances up to the bleachers, seeing that the werewolves were standing.

"I am so fired up to be running cheer practice. Together, we can do anything." Addison said. She then noticed that the cheerleaders were looking frightened and scared, making Addison to turned back, finally noticing the werewolves.

"Sorry, but this practice space is for cheerleaders only." Addison said to them. Aurora scoffed and then said, "So, I guess we can exit ourselves then."

The wolves, cheerleaders and Addison looked at Aurora, Kendall and Diego, who were still walking to them. Addison sighed before shaking her head, "What are you doing here, Wen? Don't you have classes to go to?" She asked, kinda rudely.

Annnddd there's the Addison that Aurora has known. Back to not caring her sister. Wyatt now noticed how the girls treat each other. Addison is a nice girl, but she doesn't care if it's not about her. Meanwhile, Aurora is very caring and loving to people, even if she's not the center of attention. He wonders how the parents treats Aurora.