What If..?

What if when Tohru's mom didn't end up coming back..what if she ended up alone...

Pov:Tohru

I heard footsteps and I got up and went to the front door and saw my mommy open it..she looked back at me and stared and I looked up "Mommy?" I said and she walks out and shuts the door..I slowly sat down on my knees waiting for her to come back thinking..'Mommy has been quiet ever sense daddy went away..' I thought as I looked at the door 'Will she go back to normal..if I start acting like daddy..?' I Thought as I waited and waited for my mommy to come back home to me..

Pov:Kyoko

I walked out of my house..just walking somewhere..'I don't know if I can do this anymore..' I thought as I came across a bridge on the highway and slowly looked over the edge..I looked into the sky with my empty eyes.."Katsuya.." I whispered his name as tears start to slowly pour out and then I looked down at the road and closed my eyes..I almost stopped myself but..then I slowly came forward and fell smiling slowly while crying..."I'm coming hun.." I whisper as I feel myself hit the ground and then feel even more empty but somethings wrong..someone..? 'To..' My thoughts ended as I felt the blackness come over me and I go into the light..

Pov:Tohru

I woke up to a knock to my door and I rub my eyes "Mommy..?" I whisper calling out to her but no answer but the door opens and it's grandpa.."Oh Tohru..what are you doing on the floor?" He asks me as he slowly picks me up and I hold onto him "I'm waiting for mommy grandpa.." I told him and he doesn't respond and only says "Oh Tohru.." He hugs me as he starts to cry and I hug back but confused.."I'll protect you my tohru..my poor poor Tohru.." He quietly crys and rubs my head and I slowly start to smile as I feel the warmth inside of me come back..but something hits me as my eyes widen..It's just like when daddy went away..my grandpa got me..I start to sob as I realized something.."I'm so sorry Tohru.." My grandpa says and I sob even more.."Mommy!" I cry out as I thought 'I'm alone..'.

Pov:Katsuya

I was resting my eyes until I heard something call out to me 'Katsuya!" My name being called by a women..I opened my eyes and realized it's my wife Kyoko..I was happy and ran towards her as she hugs me tightly crying "I-i mi-missed you so m-much!" She cried onto my chest and I held her closely but then stopped "Kyoko.." I said and she looks up at me confused "Tohru..?" I whispered our daughters name and her eyes widen slowly going back to emotional scared and she started to freak out "OH MY GODNESS, I FORGOT MY BABY TOHRU" She starts having a attack while sobbing loudly and I cried but looking down into the world my wife just left our daughter in and see tohru sobbing her eyes out yelling in pain "Mommy! I-Im sorry I wasn't more like daddy..I'm sorry I couldn't make you happy!" She sobs her eyes out and I covered my mouth as I heard my wife's words "You were my everything..my sunshine.." She whispers while quietly crying and I wrap my arms around her mourning this.."Our Sunshine.." I whisper as the sun slowly shines on our daughter as she crys out to her grandpa 'Tohru Honda..Our One and Only Life..Our Sunshine..' I thought something before we left into heaven..thinking 'What if...Kyoko didn't leave her..' Kyoko and I slowly walked into the light holding eachother 'Would she be..' 'Our Tohru again..?' I Thought as the light took us and we were no longer there with our daughter..our only reason of living..Tohru Honda.."Mommy and Daddy are sorry..".

The End.