Filming

Y/n's Pov

We're in the car heading to the grocery store. Since Matt's driving that gives me a chance to look at movie I find interesting. I don't know why I do this but I just do. I must have zoned out do this because that next thing I know Nick was shaking my leg to get my attention. "Sorry, what going on?" I asked putting my phone away, "We're at the shops" Nick said while getting out of the car. While we were walking Matt pulled me into a hug, he did this so we were a little bit behind the others. Not to far but just enough so they wouldn't hear. "So what new movies did you find?" He said with excitement. "Well if you must know Matt," I stopped in my tracks "How did you know that's what I was doing?" "I've seen you do it since we were little, it's almost like a hobby." "Yeah you're right, but I found these good series on paramount they're called School Spirit and Nacy Drew. They look so good" " sounds good we should start one of them tonight" we walk into the grocery store and I start walking around getting things for dinner while the boys went looking for dessert. We meet up at the check out and now we are arguing who's going to pay. So be hind their back I quickly give the check out lady my card and grab the bags. The boys didn't like it but I was making their favourite dinner so they were mad for long. "So how are we going to film for 2 channels?" Chris had a fare point and none of us had an idea. But me being so smart and the best sibling I came up with an idea. "How about I film for my channel us cooking dinner and then we can film for you guys of us making dessert?" "How are you like fucking Einstein!" "It's me Nick" I say in a sassy tone "ohhhhhhhhhhh" Matt and Chris said. "Hey Y/n, why don't you tell the Nick and Chris the movies you found? And maybe you can tell us what they're about" so that what I say the movies are and a bit about them. They all think it sounds like good movies and we're going to start watching Nacy drew.

Nick's Pov

We get home and we start to unpack everything, I decided to play some music while we do this. Once everything is done me, Matt and Chris are all having a dance party while Y/n grabs her cameras and lighting and all that boring stuff to start filming and making dinner.

Y/n's Pov

I get down stairs and see the boys playing around. I don't interrupt them but set up my equipment and get out all the ingredients for dinner. I then turn the camera and just for shits and giggles I turn the music off. I got it all on camera and it's so funny to see their reactions. I start the video

What happens in the video

Y/n:Whats up guys it's me Y/n, welcome back to another video or if you're new welcome. If you don't know already I have triplet brothers and they are here with me today.
Nick:heyyyy
Matt:hi
Chris:hello
Y/n:And today we are making spaghetti! I know you're probably wondering what is so special about spaghetti, and I honestly don't know. How ever I do know these knuckle heads love it. And as you probably saw in my last video I moved in with them. So as a thank you gift I'm making this for them. With that all being said let's start cooking!!!
We start to cook and at one point we are all yelling cause Nick somehow burnt garlic, but we don't talk about that. Finally we finished making the spaghetti that should have taken 20 minutes but took 50 minutes, but we're all happy now with food in our mouths.
Y/n:Thanks for coming and watching this week's video, it was a hectic one but a good one. Now it's time to scram. (I wave to the camera and put it down)

Y/n's Pov

We all sat at the dining room table to enjoy your dinner. Once we all finished they boys were kind enough to clean the kitchen, since I did most of the cooking. I quickly raced up stairs to change into my pjs.

Once I was back down stairs I saw my brothers on the couch

Once I was back down stairs I saw my brothers on the couch. They were looking at scary movies so I sneak up behind them and screamed.
Matt:HOLY SHIT
Chris:AHHHHHH
Nick:FUCK
And me well I'm pissing myself laughing. I'm crying that's how hard I'm laughing.
Y/n:So no scary movie tonight?
Matt:oh we are so still watching a scary movie, did you see how high Nick jumped!?
(I nodded my head)
Nick:Like fuck we are
Chris:Nick you'll be fine
After a while we finally agree on a scary movie, scream 6. For me it was more funny than scary.

Nick's Pov

Even though this movie is scary as shit it was good that Y/n added commentary. Like when someone was getting chased by the killer she said "Just knock something down, then the killer will fall. Not that hard!" I guess that's why I've always loved Y/n so much, her sense of humour.

Chris's Pov

Even though Nick was screaming like every 5 seconds Matt, Y/n and me were pissing our selfs laughing at his jump scares. He jumped once because a squirrel came running out of the bushes.

Matt's Pov

I have been sitting next to Y/n this whole time and it been so funny for so many reasons. She put her head in my lap, mainly because I told her to. She wasn't able to sit still and she said it was because she had a shocking headache, and apparently no medication was helping. So while she was watching the movie I played with her hair hopping that would help ease the pain. I think it did because at the end of the movie she was sound asleep. "How the fuck do you fall asleep to a horror movie?" "Nick shut up you'll wake her up" I doubled check she was still asleep, she was. I picked her up and took her to bed. We then all went to bed our selfs.

A/n
Thank you so much for reading this, I'm sorry it took so long to get out. But this time there was 1089 words. I hope you enjoyed this and I'll try and get the next one out as soon as I can. I'm starting in it straight away.