Editing

Y/n's Pov

Today was going to be an exhausting day but it's what I have to do. I have so much I need to edit, there's about 5 videos I want to get done so I don't have to do any for the next few weeks but I don't know if I'll be able to get it all done. I got up at like 7 am just so I can get an early start on it. It's 8:30am now and I'm almost finished the first video. It's been great having no one come and annoy me, as the boys always sleep till at least 11am, 12pm at the latest and 10am at the absolute earliest. I honestly don't know how they can sleep for that long. I finish the first video at about 9am, I went out for a bit to get a coffee from Starbucks to treat myself for getting through 1 video. When I got back Nick was up having cereal on the couch watching RuPaul Drag Race. "Hey Nick" "Hey Y/n, what are you up to today?" "Just editing and trying to get as much as I can done. That way I don't have to worry about editing as much in the weeks to come." "That's actually so smart" after we talk for a bit I go back up to my room to get another video done. This video was longer than usual but at least my followers will like it. With it evening longer it also took longer to edit. It's now 1:25pm "shoot I haven't had anything to eat yet today." I say this to myself and race down stairs to eat something. I didn't really think that through because when I got to the kitchen I was really lightheaded and dizzy. "You ok?" Chris asked"yeah just a little dizzy" I reply and Matt came over to me "how about you sit for 5 and I'll get you what you want or need, ok?" "Thanks Matt" Matt got me a cease salad out of the fridge for me and it was nice because everyone else had lunch with me as well. The boys had sandwiches. We all talking and laughing I forgot about editing the other 2 videos.

Time skip

Chris's Pov

It 7:45pm and I haven't seen Y/n since she said she was going to lie down in her room. I had a weird feeling about her saying that as she never does those sorts of things. But I kinda brushed it off this time. I decided to ask my brothers if they've talked or seen Y/n since. Nicks in his room editing so that's where I go to first. "Hey Nick, have you seen or talked to Y/n since she went to her room to lie down?" "You know now that you mention it I haven't sorry I've been busy editing Wednesday and Friday's videos. See if Matt has." "Yeah I will thanks anyways, also thanks for editing this week's videos."

Matt's Pov

I've just been cleaning up around the house a bit as we were thinking about going to Boston next week, so I thought that if I clean that house we will hopefully come back to a clean house. But knowing me and the others there's no way it's staying clean. I'm cleaning the kitchen and I found Y/n's phone. She always had her phone on her. Why not now? So I raced up stairs to the bedrooms and I saw Chris coming out of his room. "Matt quick question have you seen Y/n? I know it's weird but I haven't seen her since like lunch when she said she was going to lie down." I then think for a moment. "Actually I haven't, I was wondering if she's ok. Cause I found her phone down stairs and it's not like her to not have her phone on her at like all times, no matter what." We both agreed and went into her room. We found her curled up in her desk chair with her computer open. She was editing and fell asleep. Poor girl. Just above a whisper Chris calls my name. "Matt, it looks like she was burning her self out. Look she has this pad with video titles and 4 out of the 5 are ticked. Do you think she might of over work herself till the point of her passing out?" My heart breaks to think thats what she did but I wouldn't be surprised. One time when she was 14 she worked so hard on revision for a test she literally passed out while walking down that stairs. Chris packed up her things on her desk but made sure not to close out of everything so it will all be there for her when she's rested. I carried her to her bed and tucked her in. Luckily she was in a comfy outfit, sweat pants and a tank top. It was because we were having a lazy day today, clearly Y/n didn't get the memo of lazy day. Everyone has a small and quick dinner then we all head to bed ourselves. On my way I check on Y/n to make sure she is still good and she is sound asleep. I head to bed knowing all my siblings are happy at this verry moment.