Introduction to characters

The prince of Indian cricket team Shubman Gill

Born on 8 September 1999 Height - 6'1 He's the well known cricketer with aggressive behaviour on field inspired from his only idol

Height - 6'1
He's the well known cricketer with aggressive behaviour on field inspired from his only idol. Well he's now a successful person and is known as the prince of cricket after King Kohli. He's a soft hearted person and also really down to earth. He loves his family and his team of ICT which is not less than a family. He got the rumours of dating Sara Tendulkar but considers her as his friend.
His best friend Ishan kishan and Abhishek Sharma and his adorable bond with Virat Kohli.

The newly selected physiotherapist of ICT
Dr Vedika Gaikwad

Born on 25th May 2000 Height - 5'3 She's one of the Best Physiotherapist and now got selected for the Indian team She holds a traumatic past which leaded her to lose her smile and her bubbly behaviour, she lives in her apartment owned by her in Na...

Height - 5'3
She's one of the Best Physiotherapist and now got selected for the Indian team
She holds a traumatic past which leaded her to lose her smile and her bubbly behaviour, she lives in her apartment owned by her in Navi Mumbai.
Her family abandoned her at the age of 17 after her one mistake which should not be called hers.
She's sister of our famous cricketer Ruturaj Gaikwad unknown to the world that they're siblings.
She loves to watch cricket and her favourite is Virat Kohli.

Loveliest family of shubman gill
Shahneel Gill, Keart Gill & Lakhwinder Gill

Loveliest family of shubman gill Shahneel Gill, Keart Gill & Lakhwinder Gill