14

(Octavia pov)

It took us about 2 hours to get there on the horse. When we arrived at Lincoln's Cave, I jumped off of the horse and rushed in. When I turned the corner, I saw Y/N sitting there looking at the ground. It looks like she was chained up. I look behind me to glare at Lincoln. "Really? You didn't have to chain her, " I said angrily. "I only did it so she couldn't run off when I went to get you," he let out as he walked over to Y/N. As he got closer to her, she flinched and tried to back away.

I don't think she knows I'm here.

"Hey, it's ok. I'm just letting you free, " Lincoln said softly. She still tried to back away. "d-dont touch, m-me," she said with a shaky voice. I walk over to them and kneel down in front of her. "Y/N," I said softly. She looked up at me with shock and confusion. "Octavia, w-what you d-doing here. Did they catch you t-to, I'm sorry, i-its my fault, it's always my fault -" I cut her off.

"woah woah, hey, you're okay, you're safe, nobody caught me, and Lincoln here, he helped me save you.. I was really worried about you, " I said as I pulled her into a hug right after Lincoln let her free from the chains. She hugged me back. "I'm sorry," she whispered.

I hugged her little tighter. "It's ok, and you're gonna be ok," I wispered. I pulled away a little and looked down. I whipped away some tears with my thumb. "We're gonna stay here for a couple of hours so you can rest, then we'll go back to camp," I say softly. All she did in a response was nod.

I got up from my spot and held out my hand for her. She grabbed my hand softly, and I pulled her off the ground. I turned around to face Lincoln. "Where can she rest?" I asked him. He pointed at a makeshift bed in the corner of the cave. "And here I got some things so you could use to clean her up," he said as she handed me some supplies. "Thank you." I say with a smile.

I turned back around to face Y/N. "Follow me," I say softly before I walk over to the makeshift bed. We both sat down on the bed. "ok, I'm gonna need you to take your shirt off for a second so I can clean your wounds... if that's ok, of course.. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable. "  I let out quickly as my cheek started to turn red from embarrassment.

I saw Y/N smiling at me. "What?" I asked her, and her smile just grew. "Nothing, it's just adorable when you ramble," she said with a big smile. I looked down as I started to blush more. "Shut up," I say as I grab the rag Lincoln gave me before ducking it in water before pulling it out and twisting it to get most of the water out.

"Beforehand, I want to say sorry if I hurt you.. ok, now turn around so I can get your back first."  Y/N had her back facing me, and I got started. I cleaned all of her cuts first before going to the deeper ones.

"Aright, I'm gonna have to stitch you up, and I'm not going to lie to you, it will hurt, but I'll try to go as fast as I can, thanks to Clarke I know exactly what I'm doing" I said as I grabbed everything I need to stitch her up.

I got ready to begin. "Are you ready?" I asked her. "Yeah," she whispered, I placed my hand on her shoulder "hey if you need a break, just let me know," I say softly. "Ok," she whispered.

I started to stitch her up. She would wince in pain once in a while. I kept checking on her as I continued until I finished. "Ok, I'm done, I'm gonna let you take a break before I finish the rest. She nods in response.

We took about 30 to 40 minutes break before I finished the rest of her wounds. By the time I'm done, she was shaking. I helped her lay down, and I was about to leave until she grabbed my hand. "Please don't leave, stay." She let out softly. I nod my head and lay down next to her, but I also make sure that I don't hurt her. I just lay there with her as she rested.