17

Octavia and I were walking in the very back of the group. "Everything is going to change again since they're down here now," Octavia let out as she slowly walked beside me. "Well, not everything. Down here, we make our own rules, and if they don't like it, then they can go float themselves." I said as I looked over to her once in a while.

"What about us?" She asked as she stopped, which cause me to stop. I stood in front of her. "What do you mean?" I asked. She squeezed my hand lightly. "I mean, whatever is going on with us," she said. She took a step closer to me. "we both know that we like each other, so what happens next?" she asked.

As we stood there in silence, Octavia and I hands are still intertwined, a sense of warmth and comfort enveloped us. "I... I want to be with you, Octavia, I liked you from day one, and yes, we had our worst moments, but I wouldn't change it. And I know we haven't known each other for that long, but I really care about you, " I let out, my voice barely above a soft mumble at the end of my  sentence. I was nervous about what Octavia was going to say or do next.

Octavia's smile widened as she leaned in closer to me. "I want to be with you too, Y/N," Octavia whispered back, her eyes filled with affection. In that moment, I knew that my confession had brought us closer together. My smile grew even bigger. 

"Girls, let's go, we got to be back before night fall," Abby yelled out. I look over to her and nod my head before turning back to Octavia. "Come on, we can talk more when we get there," I say softly. She nodded her head, and our hands were still intertwined with each other as we started to walk again.

It took us about 3 hours to get there. Seeing the ark on the ground was mind-blowing. We walked into the camp, looking around to see people working already and people putting a fence up. "Ok, follow me. I'll show you guys to your rooms," Abby said as she kept walking. We quickly caught up with her. She showed Raven her room first, and then she showed Octavia her room. Before I could follow Abby, Octavia grabbed ahold of my hand."she can share the room with me," Octavia says.

Abby looks down at our hand for a second before looking back up to us with a knowing look. "Ok, whenever you guys are settled in, just stop by the informary for a checkup," she said with a smile. "Sounds good thanks Abby" I said before Octavia dragged me into the room.

I closed the door behind me and looked around. There's not much here. The room only had a bed and a desk. "What, no dresser?" I asked out loud. Octavia looks over at me with a 'really' look. I put my hands up. "I was just kidding," I say with a smile. She smiled back as she walked toward me.

"You know now that we are alone. We could finally do what we really want to do," she said with a smirk as she slowly made her way to me. "All you have to say is that you wanted to kiss me," I said with a smirk. "Ok, I want to kiss you," she whispered as she stood closer to me. We both stared to lean in and right as our lips were about to touch. There was a knock on the door.

Octavia pulled away with a loud groan. She walked over to the bed and sat down, mumbling about something I couldn't hear. I let out a light chuckle as I walked over to the door and opened it to see Raven.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked, I opened the door wider so she could come in. Raven walked it and looked around. "Oh, I just want to see how you guys were doing, I hear that you guys are sharing a room now," Raven said with a smile. "I should have known that you two would have ended up together," she let out as she looked over at Octavia. Octavia was glaring at Raven. "What, what did I do?" Raven asked.

"You interrupted us, and we were in the middle of doing something important," Octavia let out. Raven threw her hands up. "Shit, sorry, I'll go so that you can do you guys thing, oh and Y/N. Whenever you're done with that, meet me outside, I got to show you something, " She said before she left the room.

I look over at Octavia "so back to what we were doing?" I asked. She shook her head no. "She ruined the moments," she said as she got up. She walked over to the door and opened it. "Come on, we should get to the informory," she let out softly. She held out her hand, and I took it with no hesitation.