First of many : 'A chime with Cherusile & through the Moor'

Well, let's provide the
soon-to-be all-knowing audience a recap!
Firstly, some introduction is well needed!

I am Cherusile! You may know me as the tiny blue lantern sprite leading Ashra to Ashva!

I am Ashra's contract spirit, tasked with protecting and guiding Ashva.
But sometimes I guide visitors to the Gate or Ashva himself! I often lose tract of time as I am not bound by it but still!
I am pretty fond of my work! Especially when my lovely Ashra comes to visit!!
She tells me and Ashva all the tales of her travels, I could listen to them for a millennium and still continue to love them just as much, if not more!! Ashra and I are connected via red strings like all other familiar contracts! So she can summon me whenever she needs!

Well, that's all about me! This tale is about Ashra and her time in a world with fascinating creatures which the natives termed 'Pokémon.'.

It goes like this!
Ashra was on her way to the magistrate to meet Ashva just after finishing her work in the stargazer pool. From what I hear she helped put all the constellations on track and redirected all the sprites who were lost and scared due to the drift!!
Ah! Ashra is always amazing! (☆v☆)

Ah yes... and while she was on her way shin ah, ashras bell chimed to inform her of an anomaly.
Being as amazing as she is she froze the entire mana spread surrounding the anomaly to freeze any and all happening there, as she had to first meet Ashva!

Shin-ah is an ancient sprite like me!
And is very powerful and diligent, therefore earning to be beside Ashra all the time!

I am not as strong as Shin-ah, but I can take on anything for my dear Ashra and Ashva!
-----------------------------

Ashra's P.O.V~
I reached the magistrate and went straight to the realm of lights, as I had to inform Sherry of the anomaly so she can have a headstart on the paperwork that is to be done.

I reached the gates of Moor leading to the realm of light.

"Where does thy dear Ashra wish to go~?¿" asked the Moor.

I replied "Well..*chuckle* nice to meet you too, moor~. Take me to Sherry dear!"

Moor: " As Ashra wishes. I bid thee safe travels~"

And as the doors open, Moor speaks up once more

"And..um..do come by more often Ashra we all do terribly cherish your visits, especially Absolem"

" Sure love! I also adore you all, and am fond of the time spent with you. Tell Absolem that the times are near and to take care till then~...oh and Moor, I love what you did to the place, the mana is very tranquil and calm ♡" I said before entering the gates.

*Back in the realm of light*

Moor: "*Sigh* You can come out now Absolem, I believe Ashra saw you hiding behind the peonies.."

Absolem: "*ahem* well..it's not like I hid on purpose, I heard from the elves that you sorted out your mana lines, and I wanted to see it. Who would have thought our dear Ashra would be stopping by at the exact time.."

Moor: " Tell me if I am wrong but, the reason you didn't reveal yourself for the entirety Ashra was here was because..you weren't dressed for the occasion?"

Absolem: "ack!..um..yea Ashra made me such lovely clothes! I wanted to wear them to show her how much I love them when we meet!!..and um I didn't want to intrude in your conversation. It's well known how you both prefer uninterrupted conversations.."

Moor: " I am happy with just your considerations.."

No one's P.O.V
The little fae reported to the head of the magistrate how the two most influential people in the magistrate were creepily laughing in the realm of light.