Where it all began

Having traveled far and wide, I was confident I might have almost seen it all

Having traveled far and wide, I was confident I might have almost seen it all..Alas, just as I was about to return to my Ashva to share the stories of my travels, my bell chimed. *inhale* .. *exhale*

Well, one might wonder-Oh! What's so new about a bell chiming

Well, one might wonder-Oh! What's so new about a bell chiming...haha the thing is, bells DONT chime..they ring, so I believe it should be evident that this bell is not a regular store-bought, gifted, or familial bell.

To put it in layman terms...it's a sort of alarm system that lets me know any or most mana anomalies occurring in the cosmos..and well, the ones in my jurisdiction at least.

It's also a contact beacon for other holders to call on me when needed.
Aaand..it's also a tracker which let's Ashva know I am alive and have not abstracted to another realm...
Ok and that concludes my rant on some of the many functions this bell does..

Alright... I went off track there!
Haha, sorry for that..well blame the chaos demon when there's chaos
(^ v ^)/☆

Ok so where was I.. Right! the bell, yes..
It seems as if something or someone other than the registered holders is trying to contact-ahem well as in breaking the boundary of mana lines to cross over. There are two things wrong with that.

No.1 there is a void after that specific mana line this force is trying to break.

No.2 Voids are sort of under my care so if I don't want to do loads, and I mean Centuries worth of paperwork as to why there was an anomaly unrelated to me being abstracted and torn apart in the void.. *Sigh*

I have to see what it is..but I have informed the lanterns of my visit, and Cherusile is probably all prepped and waiting.
Hmm.. Ashva comes first! So I'll just freeze that mana sphere as it is and deal with it later~
I then summoned amber moths to hold the flow of mana in place thus freezing time in that mana sphere~.

 Ashva comes first! So I'll just freeze that mana sphere as it is and deal with it later~I then summoned amber moths to hold the flow of mana in place thus freezing time in that mana sphere~

---------☆☆☆☆☆☆☆--------