Mistakes - Part 1

After 1 Year

The whole atmosphere of the Raisinghaniya mansion has been changed drastically. As they say there is a difference between a House and a Home and the majority of members have finally started realising this fact.

Sia refused to get treatment unless her bhabhi herself didn't treat her. She only communicated with Angre , Rudra Chachu and occasionally with Aryan. She never had her food with the family members at the dining table. Didn't bother to know the whereabouts of her Vansh Bhai..

Dadi has started feeling sick frequently owing not doing well mentally and emotionally for whatever she did in support of her grandson.

Angre was never ready to believe his Bhabhi has committed something like this but unfortunately he was bound with his duties and first time ever he regretted obeying his boss orders.

Aryan is not feeling completely guilty but still he has admitted the fact that Riddhima never had any bad intentions for the family and her absence has changed the whole family dynamics.

Ishani had a miscarriage and she is just as usual with no guilt or regret along with the Sonar vali Chachi.

On the other hand, the great Vansh Raisinghaniya buried himself in work fully. The amount of guilt and regret he holds is beyond the limit. He has been searching for her everywhere for the last 1 year and still he couldn't get any trace.

Angre: Boss!
Vansh: Kya hua Angre?
Angre: Hume kal Delhi ke liye nikalna hoga. Mittals ke saath vo pharmaceuticals vala deal hai.
Vansh: Angre! Vo toh tum bhi kar sakte ho. Mere presence ki kya zaroorat hai?
Angre: Boss! Vo actually bhabhi ka pata mill Gaya.

Vansh's happiness knew no bounds.

His eyes got filled up and asked

Vansh: Kahan hai Angre vo? Chalo abhi chalte hai..
Angre: Boss pehle aap shaant ho jayiye. Meri team pichle 2 hafte se Kai shehron ke saare hospitals, clinics aur event management companies ka database check kar rahe the. Riddhima bhabhi Mittals ke hospital me hi physiotherapist hai. Bhabhi abhi sheher ki one of the best physiotherapist me gini jaanti hai aur major VIPs unke patients reh chuke hai.

Vansh was really proud to hear this. He decided one thing. Once he brings her back, he is never going to interfere in her work or career choice.

Angre: Boss mene kal subah ki flight tickets book kar diya hai. Pehle hum Deal finalize karenge aur uske baad bhabhi se milenge. Aur haan, iss baare me hum Ghar pe koi baat nahi karenge, jab tak bhabhi ko vapis nahi laate.

Vansh(chucles sadly): Ghar!? Angre vo Ghar nahi hai, bas ek makaan hai. Aur uss Ghar ko makaan khud mene apne haathon se banaya hai.

Angre: Boss aap please apne aap ko dosh mat dijiye. Aur haan aap please apne aap ko thoda badaliye. Kaafi kamzor lag rahe ho. Aise aap bhabhi se miloge toh vo ulta mujhe sunayegi.

And both starts laughing....