•C5 - "Huling Sayawan"

Days passed and it was time for the student's pictorial. My sister, persuaded me to wear makeup to at least look "pretty".

"Hoyy, sige na, Maxmax!"

"Hu, ayoko nga. Maganda na ako kahit walang makeup!"

"Ha? Wag mo i-gaslight sarili mo. Kahit nga siguro merong makeup pangit ka pa rin."

"Oh, edi hindi ko na rin pala kailangan ng makeup!"

After she convinced me, I sighed and just agreed. It wouldn't hurt to wear a bit anyway. When we arrived at the school, the students were already tidied up. Phoebe and Phia went to the gate to greet me.

"Eyyy, baka si Maxine Blanco 'yan!" Phoebe said, laughing like a maniac.

"By the way, you should see Jaeden. Grabe, mas maganda pa s'ya kaysa satin! Kasama n'ya ata yung jowa n'ya." Phia looked around.

Phoebe and I did the same and looked around the school, trying to find Jaeden. After a while, someone tapped Phoebe in the shoulder, making her scream and jump out of fear.

"SINO 'YON– JAEDEN!"

Jaeden, laughing, looked at Austin, who was hugging him from behind.

"YOOOH!! Behh, this is my boyfriend. The best s'ya. Di kayo maka relate, noh?"

"Kahilig mo talaga mang-inggit. At least hindi ako balikooo!" Phoebe laughed, but immediately stopped when Jaeden pinched her jokingly on the waist.

I laughed as well. My hair danced with the wind, and I looked up in the sky, wondering if I'd also be able to experience what Jaeden had, with one person in mind. You know who!

"Tara na nga! Baka nasa gym na sila. Bumili nalang tayo ng pagkain sa alumni pagkatapos."

"Libre mo, Maxshie?"

"Asa ka!"

We got to our own classes. Phoebe and I sat down, her combing my hair because apparently, it looked like I got electrocuted. I rolled my eyes.

The pictorial went smoothly. I looked weirdly attractive, and wished that hopefully, Sebastian would see that and be infatuated. But- NO! I HATED him, and I still haven't moved on from that situation, but... I still...loved him.

After that, we went to the alumni, and saw Allyx with a girl.

"Sino 'yun?"

"Alin?"

"Yung babae na kasama ni Allyx."

"Hindi ko rin alam eh, tara, tanong natin sa kanya. Kilala ko naman si Allyx kasi childhood friend ko 'yon."

We walked towards Allyx and the mysterious girl.

"Allyx! Hoy! Musta ka na pre?"

"Anong pre? "beh" kasi. Charott! Wazzup BeeBee!! Oh, hello din sa'yo, Maxine!"

"Hi."

Phoebe simply looked at the girl and instead of asking Allyx, she tried to catch a glimpse of her I.D. I could see Phoebe's eyes widening a bit before saying good bye to Allyx. We left and I immediately asked her.

"Oh, ano na? Sino 'yon?"

"S'ya yung sinabi ko sayong ex ni Sebastian.. si Alianna."

My eyes widened.

"Huh? So s'ya pala 'yon."

"Eto pa malala. Parang naging ex din ata n'ya si Austin, bago pa n'ya malaman na bading talaga s'ya."