三番目のエピソード

~♤♡◇♧~

There was soldiers, eating food. And then one of them suddenly collapsed and another one collapsed.Then another one of them said "It's poison!".

The whole village was now hostage, men and women and kids. The soldier got hold of one of the village chief and asked "You bastard! Who gave you the order?!" aggressively. The village chief shrieked, scared the fuck out. Another soldier grabbed the soldier's, the one holding a villager, shoulder and said "Wait. First, we must treat the soldiers.".

~♤♡◇♧~

There was a person sitting in a room, with a candle beside her, and holding a letter. It was a woman, wearing a teal colored clothes. She looked at her side, her hair style was unique. A piece of hair is infront of the face, and on the back was tied like a bun. She had a purple like eyes, and flower earrings.

~♤♡◇♧~

"Poison?" Jinshi asks, with a confused face, holding a letter. "The meal was prepared in the village. We've captured the village chief for siding with the foreigners. We're awaiting your orders." Gaoshun [the servant, or eunuch of Jinshi].

"Understood. Give me some time." Jinshi said, sighing out. "Yes, sir. Also...I hear that you hired a new lady-in-waiting for Concubine Gyokuyou's palace." Gaoshun asks. "Yes. Concubine Gyokuyou has four attendants. Another high-ranking concubine, Concubine Lihua, has more than ten. It's far too few. She has to maintain her honor as a high-ranking concubine." Jinshi says.

"Yes. However, although Concubine Gyokuyou is a cheerful and calm woman, she is also intelligent and cautious." Gaoshun gave more information for it. "I wouldn't just hire anyone as her attendant. Being the Emperor's favorite means she also has to remain suspicious all the time. Her life is always at risk." Jinshi said

"So, who is this new attendant?" Gaoshun asks the purple haired eunuch. Jinshi chuckled a bit "Gaoshun, I found the perfect chess piece. It's that freckled maidservant." Jinshi said to Gaoshun, softly smiling. "She's knowledgeable about medicine. We can use that." Jinshi was thinking of using Maomao like that way.

"I see. But what if she uses that knowledge against us? And what happened to that white haired women?" Gaoshun asks. "We just have to make sure that doesn't happen. It's easy. And, I don't know about that women, but she sure is tall" Jinshi says, still smiling.

'Just to be safe, I can use seduction. And what should I do with that girl' Jinshi thought, while smirking and grabbing his chin

~♤♡◇♧~

In the place where Xiaolan, Maomao and Lyly lived for the moment Maomao and the two were going with Maomao, Lyly helping the green hair a bit.

"I'm so jealous you get to attend to a high-ranking concubine!" Xiaolan said, smiling a bit. "I'm not happy about this." Maomao said, obviously annoyed. "Atleast you can enjoy having more free time than now." Lyly mumbles, already wanting to have more sleep then he had.

Suddenly, as they were heading out of the room, squels from outside the room could be heard. "Huh?" Maomao hummed out, as the three looked at their left to see Jinshi talking to some girls, that were the ones that squeled like an idiot, in Lyly's opinion.

Jinshi then looked behind to see Maomao, Xiaolan, and Lyly. Jinshi smiles a bit and says "Apothecary", while walking to the three. "Are you prepared for your move?" He asks, while the girls followed behind him.

Lyly glared at the girls behind Jinshi, as the girls were side eyes at Maomao, making Lyly annoyed by them. "Yes. I'm headed to the Jade Pavilion soon. Did you need anything?" Maomao asks smoothly, while Lyly was glaring at the girls, that made the girls stop side eyeing at Maomao.