[12]

Comments....I need comments guys
And votes too

A U T H O R

Sharna stood outside with a heavy heart as the scenes from her dream repeatedly flashed infront of her eyes.

She was scared genuine-ly scared for him, the thought of him hurting himself was roaming in her mind, tensing her already tensed mind.

Her breathing turned little heavier as she rubbed her palms together. Her mind racing of endless thoughts of him taking his life.

Her eyes roamed through the garden observing the beauty of nature, an attempt to divert her mind from the horror she was feeling.

Taking a deep breath she stood up, her hands dialling her assistant's no. as she gazed at the pair of birds sitting together. Her hands trembling but she managed to grab her phone in a firm grip.

She closed her eyes when a voice came from other side.

"Yes ma'am?" Tone was professional yet the voice radiants warmth and softness in it.

"Carl...book my tickets I am coming back....please." Her voice trembled but she managed to complete her sentence but there was a hint of vulnerability in it.

Other line went silent for sometime but soon he replied with a small hmm and ended the call.

Sharna stood there, her vision turning hazy as she felt her tears drenching her cheeks all wet. Her mind was in dilemma, she wasn't in a state to think properly.

Her phone vibrated and she checked it to see some pictures of her ticket sent by Carl. A soft smile broke onto her lips.

Sun was slowly cascading away beneath the ocean. Soft ecence of sunlight covering the sky like a blanket leaving a shade of orange behind them. A beautiful scenery to admire from afar.

Her heart calmed down a little as she smiled at the beauty ahead her. Her worries flying away for a second. When her phone ranged with another notification from Carl.

She opened the chat and saw some documents, her heart squeezing as she read the documents.

"How could this happen and she didn't even got to know?"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Yaya another update

Hula hu-Comments and votes

Kala jadu kar deti hu fir to zarur comments and votes aayenge

Bye bye