5. suspect

Birthday special chapter . Enjoy it!!!

Next day . I woke up and got to know that my family is coming to meet me . They can only talk to me one by one but it's ok at least I can talk to them .

After sometime my dad enter and I take no time to hug him . He told me that he believes me and he will hire the best lower for me .

Soon his visiting time end and he had to left . After him Abhiraaj came to meet me .
He stand close to me so no one can listen our talks .

Abhi - Sid listen . I know you are innocent and I promise we will prove it but for that you have to escape from this jail .

Sid - but abhi how can is this possible . This will get me into more trouble and dad said he will hire the best lower.

Abhi - Sid you Don't know what's happening outside . The news of you being a murderer spread like fire . Anu's parents is trying to prove you guilty and we aren't able to get you bailed because of them . Me and Rohan had a argument with uncle last night because of this . He is saying that the lower he will hire will see it but I and Rohan know that no one can prove you innocent exept you yourself .

Sid - hmm i understood

Abhi - for that you have to-----

We hear the sound of footsteps . Abhi take two steps back so no one will suspect us .

Abhi - appna dhyan rakhna. ( Take care of yourself )

Just then an offer came to inform us that our time is up .

Abhi leave the cell and after him Rohan enter . He came close to me and wishper

Rohan - bhai , today at 3 pm they will shift you to another Jail . That time you have to run away . Remember you have to escape before they put you into the van . We will keep your bike at the forest side . Take it and come to our secret location , you know what I mean .

Sid - hmm

In college times me , Abhi and Rohan used to explore new places and we found a beautiful spot in the forest , far away from the noise and polution of the city . No one knows about that place so we make a small but comfy house there. It took us much time but it came out beautiful . Sometimes we use that place to hangout .

Rohan - we will meet you there .

Sid - ok

Then Rohan left .

The time passed so soon . They gave me lunch and inform me about shifting . I mentally prepare myself .

After sometime two officers came into the cell and dragge me holding my both arms.
The sunlight hit my face as we exist police station .

I can see the van standing a little away from police station . When we came in a distance where no one from police station can see us , i hit the officer's leg with my leg making him fall . I hold another officer's face hit his face with my nee and he fall unconscious . I turn and hold the officer's mouth who was going to stand and punch him three times making him unconscious . It all happened in a few seconds that no one can make a noise to anyone to notice .

I took the key of my handcuffs and open it . I run towards the forest side and saw my bike . I took it and went inside the forest.

After half an hour i reached the place .