Chapter 1: Luchasaurus Vs Allin

Neveah walks in the Indiana Farmers Market in Indianapolis, Indiana alongside her husband Christian Cage, the two have been in a rivalry with Nick, Darby and Sting in these past few weeks.

Both want Nick to be part of their group but every time it fails and he goes back to Darby and Sting but they're hoping that soon Nick will eventually join them.

Cage holds Neveah's right hand as the couple walks to their shared locker room, Tony didn't mind that they had their own since he offered it to them once Neveah joined Christian a few months ago.

They suddenly stop at the locker room and Cage opens the door letting her in first, this caught the eye of Nick Wayne as he stood on the opposite side of room.

For the past few weeks he's been tempted to join Cage and Neveah but he unfortunately refused the offer, but ever since last week Darby has been way too overprotective.

He also didn't want Nick to go out with him tonight for his match against Luchasaurus until Sting had managed to convince him to let him be at ringside.

Nick eventually turned back to Darby and Sting as Cage and Neveah walk in their locker room, Luchasaurus hasn't just arrived yet so they were glad to get some more alone time together.

****

Luchasaurus slammed Darby into the turnbuckle five times as the crowd booed and cheered on for Darby, Neveah glanced over at Nick who was standing next to Sting.

Both was banging on the ring apron trying to get Darby back in the match but each time it backfires as Luchasaurus takes advantage and slams him into the mat.

Luchasaurus hit a few more moves to Darby until he gets the upper hand shockingly, Neveah was watching it nervous and so was Christian who was yelling at Luchasaurus.

Neveah rolls her eyes as Darby tries to attack Luchasaurus but that backfires and he slams into Darby and believes that this is the right time to end it and so he delivers not one but two chokeslams.

He then goes the pin and gets it "the winner of the match Luchasaurus" boos from the crowd gets louder as Neveah and Christian celebrate with Luchasaurus, Darby rolls out of the ring with help from Nick and Sting.

Author's Note -

They're back!

This first event is Grand Slam and I don't know what to do with it since it takes place before WrestleDream.

Perhaps Neveah can have a match?