Chapter 2: An Interesting Offer

Neveah is sitting on a production crate near her and Cage's locker room speaking of which Chris walks towards her and the two kiss "have you checked up on Donna?"

"Yes I have, Lucas says she's doing well" Neveah replies - Lucas being her younger brother who loves taking care of Donna if and whenever they can't.

Chris nods and sits down next to her as he does she leans her head on his shoulder, Christian smiles at her it was times like these he personally loved.

He placed an arm around her shoulder as they talked about random stuff like they always do before they get on the subject of Neveah's match which was against Nyla Rose.

The two have had matches prior to this one so they know each other very well, Jack walked past and nodded towards them before walking away.

Sure, ever since both turned on Jack on-screen the three hated each other but off-screen was a different matter all together since they became extremely close and he is always asking how Donna is.

Luchasaurus arrived several minutes later since the travel had gotten worse just after Chris and Neveah arrived a few minutes later "sorry I'm late" he says as the three talked.

****

Nyla delivered a cannonball to Neveah in the corner, Christian was trying to get her back in the match as Luchasaurus walked back and forth worriedly.

Cage knew how much he cared about Neveah so it was normal for them to see him like this during her matches "c'mon sweetheart."

Hearing Cage's words Neveah slowly got up to her feet as she did watching backstage was Nick Wayne by himself with no Darby or Sting, or even his mom Shayna he wanted to watch the match.

Neveah barely dodges an attack from Nyla before she rolled out of the ring nearby Christian who was making sure his wife was alright as she was crawling on the floor before taking a break by sitting down.

Luchasaurus and Cage checks up on Neveah as the referee counts, she then slowly gets back in the ring and Nyla gains advantage again though it wasn't long before Neveah got back in the match.

She kicks Nyla in the face before using a familiar move which was Cage's finisher Killswitch and she goes to cover her which she does "the winner of the match Neveah Ashford."

After the celebration Cage, Ashford and Luchasaurus headed backstage where Christian and Lucha went to do a promo while Neveah and Nick went face to face.

"Hey Nick" she says "hi Neveah" he says as the two talked for a good fifteen minutes, it wasn't long before Neveah asks Nick something "if you need anything like helping with training, I can be there" she says as Nick nods.

"Uhm, y-yeah sure" Nick says nervous as Neveah was one of his favourite female wrestlers growing up and he couldn't believe it "sweetie" both hear Christian say before she left.

Author's Note:

Well, that was interesting to say the least.