prologue

In the depths of the night, where shadows mingle with the whispers of longing, there exists a realm untouched by the light of day. It is a place of mystery and allure, where desire and destiny collide in a dance as old as time itself.

Here, in this hidden corner of the world, amidst the flickering glow of candlelight and the scent of forbidden pleasures, our story begins. It is a tale of two souls destined to meet, bound together by the threads of fate and woven into the fabric of Dr. Jom, a man of science and reason, walks the corridors of his laboratory with a heart heavy with longing. Despite his brilliance and ingenuity, he is haunted by a sense of emptiness that gnaws at the edges of his soul, a hunger that no amount of knowledge or achievement can satiate.

And then there is Nail, a figure shrouded in mystery and allure, whose presence ignites a spark of longing within Jom's heart. With a past veiled in shadows and a demeanor that hints at hidden depths, Nail becomes the focal point of Jom's fascination and desire..

As their paths converge and their destinies intertwine, they are drawn into a whirlwind of passion and uncertainty, where the boundaries between love and lust blur and the only certainty is the undeniable pull of their hearts towards each other.

In this place where secrets lie buried and desires run wild, Jom and Nail will embark on a journey of self-discovery and transformation, where the light of love will illuminate even the darkest corners of their souls and set them free to embrace the ecstasy of their desires.