🎼<>💗 Chapter 6 : Falling for you 💗<>🎼

Author's pov :

You were in your room at Jeon's mansion
where you two were supposed to live. You were sitting on the bed a bit nervous. You were playing with your fingers and waiting for Jungkook. It was your first night.

It's been an hour since you were sitting there. You started getting worried about him. "Has something happened to him may be a fight with someone or accident."

Anxiety took over you and you tried to calm yourself. You took out your cell phone and dialled Jungkook. He didn't respond. You tried again. No response.

You called one of Jungkook's friends Namjoon to inquire about him.

Namjoon first hesitated then told you the location.

"Hotel xyz, Seoul."

You were making up your mind not to think anything negative. "He must be there with his friends, he will be back."

You repeated these lines in journey of getting to that hotel. Finally you reached there. You asked receptionist about Jungkook but he didn't tell you anything telling you his privacy policy. You told him you were his wife. You were also in your bridal gown. The receptionist first looked at you awkwardly then he gave you the keys of his room.

You went to the room. Your instinct was telling you that "something is wrong."
You ignored that statement and knocked on the gate.....

You knocked at the door but there was no response. Your heart was drumming in your chest so loud that you could heard it in your ears. With all the courage, you slid the card and opened the door. You were shocked to see the scene infront of you...

Jungkook with another girl. Both kissing eachother like no tomorrow. Clothes spreaded all over the room. There your world shattered. The last person you loved also abandoned you like everyone.

You were taken a back. You were ready to collapse there but you accidentally hit the vase and it broke making a noisy sound. You gathered their attention. Jungkook looked at you. You also looked into his eyes seeking an explanation. That girl became furious at you. She fixed her clothes.

"Hey don't you have manners not to enter someone's private place."

You looked at her and also the same time at Jungkook. He was there like a statue without moving. You already accepted your fate. His eyes was saying something else which you ignored. You looked at the girl who was looking at you with a p!ssed look.

"I am sorry ma'am. I entered here by mistake. You two can continue what you were doing."

You left from there after saying this. You didn't look at Jungkook.

End of flashback.

Jungkook was above you looking at you with a strange look which you hadn't seen yet. He wasn't doing anything. He was just observing you. You dragged yourself out of the memories. You started feeling disgusted all of a sudden by seeing at his face. He was above you, on bed, restraining you to leave. He clutched your thighs tightly from preventing you running away.

Anger coiled over your skin. You hated any skinship with him.

You looked at him with anger and also on the places he was holding you on bed. You slapped him. A tight slap. No girl yet slapped him with that force. The slap caused him turn his face to other side. Your finger prints made its way to his cheek. You also knew that he would punish you for that. But you were proud of yourself to slap him at that time.

He put a hand on his cheek. He looked at you like he would do a murder...

Jungkook : "How dare you?"

He grabbed your hands placed them above your head. You tried to be free..

Y/n : "You deserve it JEON FU*CKING JUNGKOOK."

He grabbed your jaw and started crushing it harshly. You hissed in pain.

Jungkook : "What do you think about yourself? Huh."

You were almost crying by the pain he was giving you.

At that time your phone rang with the caller id 'Taehyung-ssi".

Jungkook scowled and loosened his grip on your jaw. You felt relief but your hands were still struggling. He picked up your phone and put it on speaker...

Jungkook : "Who's that bastard to call my wife."

Taehyung : "Wife? Where's y/n?"

Y/n : "TAEHYUNG SAVE ME." You shouted.

Jungkook grabbed your jaw again. This time you were suffocating. He hung up the call leaving Taehyung dumbfounded.

Jungkook : "Looks like it's the time to teach you a lesson for all your misbehaviour."

Saying this he untied his tie and tied your hands to the headboard while blocking your legs with his hips.

Y/n : "What w..i..ill ....y...ou do?"

You stuttered at your question and fear coiled over your skin. You saw him smirking at you.

 You saw him smirking at you

You were afraid. He came closer to your neck, fanning you with his hot breaths.

Y/n : "Le...Ave....meeeee Jung....kook....."

Jungkook : "What did you say? I can't hear you."

He said this while smirking. He headed straight to your neck and your tears too started flowing like river.

He kissed your neck harshly and started biting it without any mercy. His hands made its way towards your shirt and your heart stopped working. He unbuttoned two of the buttons and started roaming his hands while kissing and biting your collar bones.

Y/n : "Jungkook... please don't...."
You started crying louder.

Y/n : "Jungkook beat me even kill....meeee ... but please have mercy on my dignity ."

He didn't listened to you and tore your shirt with a little force. You tried hard to free your hands but it was tightly tied.

Y/n : "Jungkook please leave meee...."

Jungkook : "Trust me. You will love it."

Saying this he started licking your collarbones and unclasped your bra. You were lying there like a statue without moving. This was the last thing you had expected from him. He started playing with your nipples while one of his hands went towards your skirt. He pulled it and you started breathing fast. He went towards your panties pulling them. He started licking. You hated your body the most at that time cuz it was reacting to his touch. You started to hide your sensitive part but Jungkook spreaded your legs again.

Y/n : "Ahhh Jungkook ...... please leaveeeee me. I don't want please....."

He looked at you with a smirk to see your reaction.

Y/n : "Leave me......." You cried out and sighed at your fate.

׺°”˜'”°º× To be continued  ׺°”˜'”°º×

Well guys that's it for today 😁 . Don't forget to vote and yeah give me feedbacks also so that I can improve.

Yours 변초희.