23: BOOT TO THE HEAD

It was a new day for Beacon Academy

Combat Class

Glynda: alright students we have a new professor here on Beacon. Let me introduce you all to Jaune Rico out new Disciplinary Instructor.

Cardin: pfft, why should we need a disciplinary instructor?

Jaune: Did anyone ask you for your opinion Mister Winchester?

Cardin: No...

Jaune: THEN SHUT YOUR MOUTH! I am here to instil discipline! No one is given special treatment here, all of you are equal. Equally Useless that is.

Student: hey you can't...

Jaune then stomps his foot as a loud clang can be heard

Jaune: you will speak only when you are spoken to. You are here to learn not back talk. DO YOU GET ME!!?

Student: Yes Sir!!!

As he trembles

Jaune: if you can't follow the rules you fail! If you back talk you fail! If you try to raise your fist at me you fail!

Ruby: that's not fair!!!!

Jaune: the world isn't fair miss Rose and what did I say about back talk!?

Ruby sat down and just whines

Yang: you can't speak to her like that!!!!

Jaune; I can speak when and how I want to miss Xiao Long, this isn't Pre School now sit down and shut up or it's Detention for a week!!!

Yang shuts up and sit them crossed her arms

Weiss: that's abuse of authority!

Jaune: do you really want to go there miss Schnee?

Weiss: yes sir, your clearly using your power over us.

Jaune: hahahaha that's rich coming from you and your team.

Blake: what's that supposed to mean!?

Jaune: as I said before, I'll use you four as an example....

101 What a Huntsman shouldn't do.

Jaune: students are you aware of the Highway incident a couple of night ago?

Velvet: yes sir.

Jaune: would you like to know more?

Students: yes sir.

Jaune: publicly the cause was Roman Torchwick who was in a Prototype Paladin that caused so much damage, injuries and loss of life that it was a complete disaster.

Many students began to murmur

Pyrrha: sir why are we discussing this? I thought you said it's got something do with what a Huntsman shouldn't do.

Jaune: it is connected miss Nikos please don't go ahead of me and interrupt this session.

Pyrrha: I'm sorry.

Jaune: what you don't know is the cause of the entire debacle was a Huntsman team in training.

Thinking they know better and decided to act without authorization from proper authorities, had important information but did not divulge to those who could act within their position properly.

And worst of all execute half baked plan that could have resulted in the deaths of innocent civilians.

The class then rumbled with debates as team RWBY began to panic