Chapter 8:

@ ddlovatoHappy Mother's Day to my beautiful fiancé

@ ddlovato
Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful fiancé. I could tell that when she first told me about the girl she was fostering and looking to adopt, I could tell she was nervous to tell me, but that girl is literally the best thing that's happened to the both of us. I'm so proud of her and am just in awe for her. The way she looks at our daughter and the way she loves her, it's just the most beautiful sight I've ever seen. I love them both so much, seeing her as a mother gave her the biggest glow up ever. JoJo is the kind of mom that is there, there for whenever our daughter needs her, she's there for hugs, kisses, talks. You name it, she's just the absolute best at being a mom, love you to pieces baby, Happy Mother's Day!

@ iamjojoHappy Mother's Day to this beauty! The moment I told her i was in the process of adopting a girl she was right on board and didn't hesitate and step up

@ iamjojo
Happy Mother's Day to this beauty! The moment I told her i was in the process of adopting a girl she was right on board and didn't hesitate and step up. She's the best, she's so gentle, so sweet, so kind and loving. Her favorite thing to do with our daughter is watch camp rock and sing along to all of the music in the movie, the way she loves our daughter is just the sweetest thing. Their bond is unbelievable, Demi is the kind of mom that's just the ball of sunshine, I love you more than anything in the world. I can't wait to marry you and expand our family. You're the sweetest person ever and the most lovable person ever. Happy Mother's Day!

@ iamjojoHad to come back on here and shows some love for my day one and my favorite person ever

@ iamjojo
Had to come back on here and shows some love for my day one and my favorite person ever. Mom you have been my rock, my shining light, through my darkest times you've been there for me and have not left my side since the day I was born. You are the most kindhearted, loving, sweetest, and caring mom in the whole world. You make me complete, I love you for everything that you've ever done for me and for everything you've continue to do for me. I love you mama, Happy Mother's Day to my queen and my everything. I love you so much!