Sparky Pt 2

a/n: I'm too lazy to keep this storyline so I'm skipping to a few months later. Denki and Oona get a lot closer, Denki obv had a huge crush on her but she doesn't know and vice versa. That is, until today.

Oona's Pov.

(We're in the lounge in the dorms.)

I was sitting on top of my the counter, talking to Deku while Denki was a few feet away with Sero. "Babe!" Mina shouted as she ran over to me. "Jesus- What's wrong, Pinky??" I snorted. "nothing. I just have something for you to try on." She said.  I raised my eyebrows. "Chill, Yaoyorozu made something for you because of your little crushyyyy" She said.

My face tinted pink. "Hold up- Who is this crush?" Deku asked. I turned to him. "Meh, i'll tell you because I trust you....It's Denki." I whispered. He gasped, his mouth falling open. "No way! You- ...Him???" He looked baffled. I laughed and nodded. Mina hit my arm. "Your boy is coming over here." She mumbled. A few seconds later, an arm wrapped around my shoulders. "Sup, Leiato?" He said. I snorted. 

"Hey sparky." I replied. "What'cha talking about?" he asked. "Oh, who Oona likes." Deku replied. I facepalmed. Denki raised his eyebrows. "Oh? You like someone? And why wasn't I aware of this??" He asked, pulling me into his side. "Because you don't get to know whoooo" I replied in a sing-song voice.

"Tell me." He smirked. "or what?" I raised an eyebrow. "I'll call you the one nickname that makes you cringe." He said. My eyes widened. "Don't you fucking dare." I glared at him. "Eh?" Both Mina and Deku looked at us confusedly. "Then tell me." Denki said. "Noooo." I groaned. "Fine...You asked for it..My Buzzy beautiful sunshine nugget." He said. I groaned loudly and dropped my head in my hands. Mina started laughing while Deku tried not to.

 "Oh my god." Mina snorted.  "I'm sorry babe but that's just not it.." She giggled. I rolled my eyes. "Get over yourself. Your nickname is racoon eyes and Deku's is broccoli bitch. You can't be talking." I grumbled. They both stared at me. "Sorry." Mina mumbled, still laughing. "And you." I turned to Denki. "You sir, have done something bad. You know damn well the punishment." I said. He frowned and looked down.

"Go get it." I said. He huffed and walked over to the coffee table by the couch, grabbing a book out of his bag before walking back over and handing it to me. Both Mina and Deku looked overly confused. "Good boy." I smirked and took the book before whacking him in the head with it. Not that hard but enough for a small sting for a few seconds. 

"There go you." I snorted. He rolled his eyes and stood behind me, wrapping his arms around my stomach from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder. My face tinted pink and luckily he couldn't see. Mina smirked. "How cuteee" Deku whispered to Mina. She nodded. "Y'all should date." She smirked. I felt Denki freeze as well as my face going from pink to bright red. 

"Yo Kamibro! Come here, Mineta got a picture of-.....Never mind. Just come see!" Kirishima shouted from across the room. "Be back soon, buzzy." Denki whispered, ruffling my hair and walking over to Kirishima. I stared at Deku and Mina, my mouth falling open and my eyes wide. They both smirked and laughed. 

"your dream come true." Deku said. I snorted and tossed my hoodie at him. He rolled his eyes. "You're goofy." He said, tossing it onto the couch. Mina and I gasped. "Deku, I will burn your ass to the ground." I smirked. "YOO Roast Battle!!" Mina shouted. Both Deku and I laughed. "Wanna?" I asked.

"Sure!" He smiled. "Alright, everyone, pay attention. Deku and our very own Oona are going to do a roast battle." Mina announced. Everyone turned to us. "Let's get started, Izu, you go first." I said. He smiled. "Mmm, I'd call you a pick me but you already know it. Those crooked teeth and gross smiles got the boys thinking you're repulsive." He said. Okay, okay, we rhyming?