Information before you read!

A little bit about Feverdream
All these characters are my own. They come from a world I created called Feverdream. Feverdream is a fantasy world that's based off of dreamcore.
I have not come out with my book Feverdream, but if you want to see the characters in that book, I have some stories out. Most of my content is on TikTok. My TikTok: bloodsweetsugar

What you might read
I will tell you right here that my entire world is full of messed up people. These stories are dark and twisted. There won't be a lot of happy chapters or endings. These stories can and will get very descriptive. It will have every sort of unsettling theme possible. I will list some now.
Themes including: Abuse (all types), alcohol and drug use, depression episodes, deaths, cannibalism, incest, murder, sexual themes, sexual assault and rape, suicide, and other unsettling themes.

DO NOT KEEP READING IF YOU COME ACROSS SOMETHING YOU DON'T LIKE.

The world
The world isn't too big. They live in Feverdream. There are sections in Feverdream. The places: The Neighborhood, The Fields, InTown, The Apartments, The City, True City, Northern Forest, and Southern Forest.
The people are like humans. Some possess abilities, but not a lot do. There are two main groups which are the people from Shadows and the people from Lights.
There are monsters called shadows. They hide during the day in dark places, and they move around and hunt during the night.

Now you know about Feverdream.
In each chapter, I will specify who the story is coming from. The years are different too. So I will try my best to put the year that story takes place.

Thank you