First Day of being Awake

Its Dark....

Everything is pure black...

Why is nothing around....

Everything silent...

I Feel so empty...

Suddly it dont Feel so empty anymore...

It got more bright...

The Darkness is gone...

Im awake..

I flutter my eyes getting awake and sit from the cold Stone floor Up. My eyes get used to The colors. I See people, wait what are people she thought and Look around.

She was in a room erything was decorated with gold, Red, brown

"Hello my creation" she Heard a woman's voice it Sounded nice but sticked at once. I Turn my face to The voice and See a women with black Hair tight into a bun and have many golden yellwery and a golden Crown on her head she Had Chinese tradition Make Up on and a Red, mint Green, yellow Tradition hanfu on.

I Just Till my head looking courious and somehow excited Up to her

The women Looked proudly "im Xiwangmu youre Creator and youre Name will be Xi Chinari do you understand my Dear"

I nod my eyes gleam as i Heard my Name, i dont know why but it Made me Happy. Xiwangmu hold Up her Hand to me and chinari greatly exepted it she took her Hand in hers and Xiwangmu Help her Up on her feet.

Chinari stand on her feet looking at Xiwangmu in Wonder. Xiwangmu didnt let Go of her Hand and pulled her to a mirror so that chinari can See herself.

( If you want to See her tits Go to my Twitter/X my User Name is @ClSweetCraft)

Chinari contemplate herself she was different to Xiwangmu. Chinari Had Dark Brown fur with White spots on her shoulders, beige skin, White eyes with Grey/blue Sclera and a blue like butterfly Mark accross her face and short Brown her and a Long tail attached her Back. Chinari touched her cheek and The Mark in Wonder and courious.

Xiwangmu smiles gently "thats you chinari and youre a Celestial monkey a Celestial Beast. You will Symbolise The spirtal butterfly"

Chinari an eyebrown lifted and Turn her Head towarts her "Spirtal butterfly?" She whisper she didnt knew what it means.

Xiwangmu Looked calmly at her "yes youre The Butterfly Monkey, you will have Duties to fullfil but First you need a Lot to learn before you can do that" she smiles and her face showed she was proud

Chinari nod and Smiles widely Showing her Monkey theeth "yes i will learn i will Not disapoint you goddess Xiwangmu"

Xiwangmu laugh slightly amused that chinari already behave nicely for a monkey "call Me Mother okey my butterfly"