ᑕℍᗩƤ✞ƎЯ 2

Chapter 2

Twisted Loveee❤

Craig's POV

I woke up and remembered I was at Ana's house. She was laying on my chest like usual. That kiss was just..something I never felt before, but I'm with Jessica and I love her very much..at least I think I do. Anyways I got up without waking Anastasia and put my pants and shirt back on and walked out her room then out the house. I went over to my house and up to my room and did what I needed to do for school. In about an hour I have to go back over to Ana's house and walk to school with her. But in the mean time I do the little bit of homework and studying I had to do. It's now time to go so I grab my bag, say bye to my mom and head out the door. Once I got to Ana's I rung the door bell and her mom answered.

" Good Morning Mrs. Jamie "

" Morning Craig, Ana should be down in a minute. "

" Alright...Oooo breakfast! " I run over to the table where there's a plate of food but was soon stopped my Mrs. Jamie hitting my hand

" Boy! That's Ana's food, you know she gon' have a fit if you eat her food again! "

" Owww..I'm sorry. " I said rubbing my hand

Ana then came down looking Mmhmm..sexy! She was wearing this>>>(http://www.polyvore.com/anastasias_outfit_twisted_love_chapter/set?id=90638949)

Wait what am I saying I'm with Jessica, Jessica Jessica Jessica!

" Morning Craig! " she sat down and started eating her food

" Morning Ana. " I responded sitting across from her.

We engaged into a conversation then about 10 minutes later she was done eating and we headed out. On our way to school I see this boy with 2 braids staring at Ana mad hard and she was staring back blushing. A huge wave of angry came across me, Ana must of noticed it.

" You ok Craig? " she asked

" Uhh..Yeahh I'm fine "

Why am I angry. Ana is my best friend. Nothing more, nothing less. That's all she is.

Anastasia's POV

That boy that was staring at me was really cute! I wonder if he goes to school here?

But any who we arrived at school and again on cue Jessica came and tried to kiss Craig but he stopped her.....wait what?!?!

" Whats wrong baby " She said to him trying to be cute but failed.

" We need to talk " he told her taking her to the other side of the building

" I'll be back Ana " He said to me and I shook my head ok

I walked in the school going around all the other kids making my way to my locker. Once I got there I got my belongs and shut the locker door and seen Craig on the other side.

" Soo what did you guys need to "talk" about " I asked curious to know the answer

" I just told her that we needed a break so I can spend more time with you "

" And what did she say about it "

" She rolled her eyes and said "that girl", and I told her your name is Anastasia and if she has a problem with it oh well. Then she walked off angrily. "

" Thanks Craig but you didn't have to do that for me. That could of cost you your relationship with her. " I tried to sound sorry but we all know I want them broken up

" Yeah it may have but I'll do anything for my bestfriend. "

" Aww I love you! " I hugged him

" I love you too short stuff! " he hugged back