ᑕℍᗩƤ✞ƎЯ 3

Chapter 3

Twisted Loveee❤

Craig's POV

All I had on my mind was Ana and Ray Ray. All I knew is that I did NOT want her to date him or even like him! He is not her type anyways and I know that for fact. But I text Ana before she goes to sleep.

Me: How was your "study date"?

Ana❤: It wasn't a date first off, second why do you need to know anyways?

Me: No need for the tude. I was just askin.

Ana❤: Total need for it! Why were you acting like such a jerk in front of Ray?!

Me: I was not actin like a jerk Ana.

Ana❤: You know you were....you know what..I'm going to sleep..goodnight.

Me: You know this convo is not over...

Ana❤: Whatever Craig.

I didn't text her back cause I know I would make the situation worse soo I just set my phone down on my night stand and turn over on my stomach and went to sleep. Ana was over reacting, I was not acting like a jerk! And why was she taking up for this Ray kid she only knew for like 10 hours?!

Anastasia's POV

-Next day

I woke up and took my shower, took care of my hygiene stuff and got dress. I went downstairs and made me a bowl of cereal. Cinnamon Toast Crunch to be exact. Soon after I put my bowl in the sink the door bell rung and I went to open the door knowing who it was already...the one and only..Craig Crippen Jr.

" Hey you ready to go? "

" Yeah let me go get my bag from upstairs. "

I run up the stair and quickly grab my bag while saying bye to my mom.

"Bye sweetheart have a good day!" My mom yelled from her room

" Byyyyeee! " I yell back then walking out the door with Craig

We were walking in silence cause of the convo from last night. But I know he's going to bring it up so I'm prepared.

"Why do you like him? He's not your type anyways? "

" Why are you worried about my love life so much?!"

" I'm just trying to protect you Ana! "

" Protect me?! More like you want me to be single! " He's really pissing me off!

" I made a promise to your dad that I'll never let a guy hurt you in any way and Ray is that guy! "

" But you don't even know him! " Like damn he doesn't!

" I know him more than you think I do and he's not the guy you want! "

We where at school now and I didn't want people in our business so I ended the argument.

" Whatever Cj. " By then I had walked away from him and went straight into the school.

Craig's POV

Damn why do I keep making her mad?! She's just so stubborn but cute when she's mad. And she called me Cj so I know she's mad. She only calls me that when she's really mad or even sad about something.

I walk into the school towards my locker. The guys was there so I dapped them up.

" What up Prod " they both said in unison

" Nothing much just chillin " I answered opening my locker to get my books.

" So I heard you and Jessica broke up " Roc said