Chapter 7

Draculaura approached Clawdeen who was sleeping in her bed. 

Draculaura: little sister, time to get up...

Clawdeen: *yawn* no...

Draculaura: come on, the dream boat is over.

Clawdeen: fine...

she dragged herself out of bed and yawned.

Draculaura: cover yourself, you're gonna make me... *yawn* great, now I'm doing it.

Clawdeen: *chuckle* sorry. *sigh* why couldn't I have slept with you?

Draculaura: because I like my own space. I only let you or Frankie sleep with me if you two have a nightmare.

Clawdeen: so? remember our creep-over and you slept with me?

Draculaura: you were terrified and refused to let me go back to my sleeping bag. besides, I feel kinda bad for making Vinny sleep in the lobby. it's not like I don't like him, I do. it's just I don't want his hands touching you, or your paws touching him. but I am still watching you two.

Clawdeen: noted, but anyway, I'm gonna go check on my carrot.

Draculaura: *laugh* carrot? I thought you two weren't dating.

Clawdeen: *blushing* We're Not! we just gave each other nicknames, I call him carrot because of his bright orange hair, and he calls me Deen-heart, because he says I have a big heart. besides you call Clawd, Clawdy and he calls you his cupcake.

Draculaura: we're a couple, it's allowed.

Clawdeen: whatever sis, I'll be right back.

------

Clawdeen entered the lobby to see Vinny already up and putting a green shirt on.

Clawdeen: Fright Carrot! how'd you sleep?

Vinny: I slept alright, those couches are very comfortable.

Clawdeen: still, you didn't have to sleep out here.

Vinny: *sigh* I know. but I want to get along with your brother, sisters and friends. and right now, I need Clawd and Draculaura to trust me. they get scary when their mad.

Clawdeen: don't worry, they're just being my over-protective siblings, but they'll come around. Clawd may seem tough but he's my older brother, so he's goofy the most with me. while Draculaura is the older sister who actually scolds me and sometimes Clawd for getting into mischief, plus she's been weird with humans. then again, she was alive during the human and monster war, so maybe she's seen some stuff.

Deuce and Heath approached them.

Deuce: Fright. *yawn*

Heath: Fright, Guys! how'd you all sleep?

Vinny: alright.

Clawdeen: I Slept Great!

Draculaura approached

Draculaura: like the princess I am.

Heath: we should plan what we should do today.

Clawdeen: well we're all not here yet. Frankie was still sleeping.

Draculaura: and Cleo, Lagoona, Toralei and Abbey aren't here yet.

Clawdeen: I can wake them up. I'll be right back.

Draculaura sounds good. I can wake up Frankie just like they wake me up...

she went into the room and shocked Frankie with her magic.