Chapter 1

Shizuna didn't have the best childhood, which explains why she is the way she is. She never got to experience a mother and daughter type bond or father and daughter type bond.

She was always left with a nanny that raised her during her adolescence while her parents were battling debt and tax issues, which automatically was their downfall of losing custody of Shizuna around her tenth birthday.

She knew her parents were crude it explained there neglectful nature towards her even during the time they had custody of her. They took trips and flew commercial and private as well leaving Shizuna and Nanny. They had zero contact with there daughter but that never made much of a difference to her parents were rich so of course she was privileged and had everything handed down to her.

She was a child at the time and only understood the concept of receiving, her nanny Tsunade worried about her tried raising her as her own since her parents were absent in her life.

Unfortunately during the time Shizuna's parents lost custody of her Tsunade parted ways with Shizuna after that. It hadn't registered with her that her nanny had left despite she had demanded to her parents to see her again. She had been more of a parental figure than they had ever been. Her parents would give her money instead of addressing her concerns about her nanny leaving her.

Once her parents had their court date and
were sent off to prison after pleading guilty they
sent all there remaining wealth to Shizuna. Her own inheritance not cause they loved her but there wasn't any other family members at the time they were in contact with them.

She continued living in there previous home until eventually being able to pay rent in a luxury apartment that she bought with her parents inheritance. Shizuna had somehow convinced her landlord that she lived with another relative and that they were moving the rest their belongings in along with her.

She was secured financially and didn't have to worry about affording anything or even her parents ever again that was a blessing in disguise. After a few years later Shizuna was now 16 years old, unemployed and unmotivated considering her lifestyles she figured she didn't need to be motivated to do much in her current situation.

By this stage in her life she had forgotten about her parents existence she'd like it to remain that way. She have couldn't care less whether they were dead or alive, as long she had their wealth it wouldn't occur to her either way.

Currently Shizuna was sitting in a meeting with her school council members deemed the Blue Nobles. She had strawberry red brunette curly long hair and emerald green eyes. Her appearance was polish and neat. As she tapped foot audible on the floor staring and waiting attentively for the student, who was speaking to them. It sad considers stemming from the unfair arrangements of the school clubs.

Over to the left of her was two of her minions Yuzuyu Higrashi, girl with black medium length hair standing and brown big doe eyes, who was Shizuna's vice assistant. Over to her right was Nissho Inagaki, a young boy with brown scruffy hair and brown eyes who was Shizuna's executive assistant, he was the youngest between the two girls.

Both the vice assistant and the executive assistant observed the trembling frightened girl as she spoke about her concerns "I....I just figured I would bring them to your attention...it's important...to address these sort of matters you understand right, the school clubs are a very important to discuss especially....since it's campaign season" the girl continues begging for one of them responded.

The executive assistant taps Shizuna on the shoulder for a side comment on the issue "should we consider an evaluation this seems important enough but it's your call honestly I won't interfere further..." Yuzuyu chimes in suddenly about to give a suggestion.

Shizuna crosses her legs and sighs deeply she didn't wanna deal with yet another student coming to her about an issue she wondered why they didn't ask the other school branches.

"So what if it's campaign season what does that to have to do with us? Just cause we're part of school branch doesn't mean we can solve every problem you come running to us about"

She says with a direct tone she was always stern and harsh her other members usually didn't speak up on her behavior due to the fact they'd be banished from their positions they certainly didn't want that.

The girl flinched at Shizuna's tone as her hands started to shake gradually "no....you misunderstand I was just just suggesting that they may not be enough inclusion for other students....I wanted to bring it to your attention because...I figured you might be able to come up with some sort of solution" the girl explained to her.

Shizuna eye brow twitching slightly in irritation she wasn't quite understanding why this girl was being so persistent

"inclusion? right okay well that's not our concern rather students feel included or not we'd only intervene if we genuinely need to I really don't see the issue here, but you've caught us at a bad time my hands her tied at the moment"

She motions to her members to pull out stacks of papers from their desks and drops them on the table, the girl stood there waiting for her to continue her tangent.

"as you can see these are all the reports we've gotten from other students, it's stressful enough being school president, you should be more courtesy of our time instead of wasting it"

she got up from her seat walking around the desk and up to the girl in close proximity "next time you report back to us about an issue make sure it's a plausible one, okay?"

the girl nods her head in understanding she felt she was on the verge of tears, "you can leave now if that's all you came here to report on" the girl shook her head wiping her tears with the sleeve of her shirt as she sniffled and left out of the room.

Shizuna walked back to her seat as her school branch members started clapping and giving her a standing ovation, for how she handled the student. Shizuna ordered them to do that every time she reprimanded a student it was a regular routine for any who served under her allegiance.