Chapter 3

Yuzuyu looks at Shizuna heading back into the room motioning her with her finger, to head out the door an indication she wasn't gonna verbalize her demands.

Yuzuyu caves and shakily walks around the desks heading towards the the entrance and out of the room. Shizuna pulls out her phone and starts contacting Miyasaka directly she was currently in the computer lab. Staring at her phone waiting for a text message.

𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐭:

𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐳𝐮𝐧𝐚:

"𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐍𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐨, 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭"

𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐚:

"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?! 𝐰𝐡𝐲'𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭!"

𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐳𝐮𝐧𝐚:

"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭"

𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐚:

"𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞?!"

𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐳𝐮𝐧𝐚:

"𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭!"

𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐚:

......

𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐳𝐮𝐧𝐚

"𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬! 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬"

𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐚:

"𝐎𝐡𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞"

𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐳𝐮𝐧𝐚:

"𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬"

𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐚:

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓?!"

𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐳𝐮𝐧𝐚:

"𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧"

𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐚:

"𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫"

Shizuna slid her phone back into her backpack, she decided to conclude her student council meeting for the day. She grabs her backpack from the floor and proceeds to head out of the entrance. That had concluded the council meeting for this afternoon.