Chapter 5

Shizuna walked down the lonely street with the afternoon sky looming over her from the discolored skyline. She avoided the cars passing by after crossing the busy passageway, now strolling down the sidewalk.

She hadn't planned out what she would eat tonight. She might as well skip possibly it wasn't gonna matter to her anyways.

Shizuna continues her way to the convenience store nearby and walks inside. She sees other customers inside. Ignoring them picking out what she would prepare for tonight.

She decided to go with cheapest meal option a few plastic containers of ramen. She walks up to front and pays for it taking out the cash from her backpack wallet inside, "20 yen is the total"

Shizuna pays the cashier, "wait a minute do you have a guardian with you at all you aren't allowed to enter inside without supervision" the woman cashier warns her.

Shizuna rolls her eyes, glaring at the woman in disdain. "That's none of your concern, now can you hurry up give me my items and receipt already." Shizuna muttered, the woman eye brow twitches staring at the teenage girl.

"Who raises you kids to be so disrespectful these days. Here's your groceries if I see your parents next time, I'll let them know about your attitude. There clearly raising such a spoiled brat like you. Humble yourself a little you sure need it."

The woman continued on with her tangent about how disrespected she felt. Shizuna starts to walk out of the convenience store heading straight home refusing to knowledge the cashier woman any further.

Shizuna makes it home eventually walking into her apartment complex. The front desk man speaks to her without her realizing it. "Good afternoon! your the young lady that lives on the very top floor.

Glad to see you safe and sound. How are your relatives?" he asked her politely to her. Shizuna remains still as a statue not moving a muscle.

The front desk man patiently waited for her to answer his question. She seemed absent and protesting to answer back. "Oh I'm sorry my apologies. I probably shouldn't have asked that. It's really none of my business anyways carry on miss."

He attends to his computer typing on the keyboard. "You're right it's none of your business I'm glad we're on the same page." Shizuna scoffs giving him the cold shoulder. Walking towards the elevator pressing the button as the two doors shut.

Shizuna walks out of the elevator after arriving on her floor walking to her apartment door. She grabs her keys from her backpack and unlocks it allowing herself inside.

Shizuna chunks her backpack on the floor lazily taking her shoes off setting them to the side. She turns on the television for some noise.

Shizuna walked into her kitchen space area. Turning on her ramen noodle cooker the cheapest option she had. Preparing to set the pot a medium heat. Being cautious to not overcook it.

Once that was settled she walked over to her backpack pulling out her work studies, assignments and her school laptop.

Peering over her island counter every once in awhile. She retrieved her other belongings setting them at her dinning table, with the dim light glooming over her.

Hearing the news channel in the background. She got exhaled getting up from the table and switching the channels "so boring isn't there anything entertaining on. Guess I have to call the capable guy again how bothersome." Dialing the number on her phone for the capable company waiting for the ringer to go off.

"Please select number 2 to put you on the line for caller service or dial 3 for other information about-" Shizuna dialed number two pasting her floors waiting to be put on line with the service line.