CHAPTER ONE

I have no idea what had happened. Well, at least what happened after darkness clouded my vision. And I struggle with so many things already, why did I have to end up in literal hell? Anyways, this is what had happened:

I'd been walking in downtown Seoul, when a crowd of people flooded out of Mass from a church. It was pretty late at night, and I'd been on my way to the station to go back to my apartment. My University was hosting a few community activities and Rush Week stuff. My friends and I had met up to have fun together, but we would see each other the next day for Rush Week and orientation for incoming freshmen.

My social anxiety made my brain explode in my head. My heart had stopped in my chest and I took a quick detour through lit alleys. I had pressed my tote bag to my body for comfort, hearing another set of footsteps behind me. I'd stop every now and then to "check my phone" only to be listening for someone else's breathing. But I was breathing too hard. I'd kept walking, 112 on speed dial. Then, I stopped again and there was a struggle. Someone hit the left side of my waist, and I almost collapsed, as something hard hit my head, and that's when black shrouded my eyes.

The next thing I remember was that I was being carried, and then it was warm and I was laying down, maybe in a moving car? And then something was stroking my hair and my face. Then a finger stroked my lips and tapped them. And maybe something was massaging my arms?

I'm still not sure. But now. I have no idea where the heck I am right now.

My head throbs as my body wakes up before my mind can comprehend it. I'm in a bed, underneath sheets and blankets.

A door opens and I tense. But a soft whistle begins a tune. Anyone could pinpoint it. Tally by BLACKPINK.

I take a deep breath, but it stops, not even halfway, sounding as if I hiccupped while crying. I bite my bottom lip. Then another body sits in front of me. A hand begins to touch and rub my back. I begin to bite my lip as hard as I can until blood seethes into my mouth, and over my tongue. The sudden taste makes me shoot up, hitting my nose on something semi hard. I grunt in pain, my left hand covering my nose, my right right supporting me up. Another hand pulls my left away, let's go then two cup my face in their warm palms.

I open my own eyes to see worried dark serpent's eyes, the mouth bent into a worried frown. The man's dark hair is neatly combed back, with one thick wispy out of place. His thumb wipes my lips of the blood. He freezes, looking into my eyes, me doing the same.

When I finally realize what just happened, I slap his hand away quickly. I move to the backboard of the bed and pull my skinny knees to my chest. I look down when he's still staring, suddenly taking in my outfit: I'm dressed in -there's no way- exclusive Calvin Kline short pajama shorts- made for models or ambassadors. Yes: I've done my research. And a -thankfully- a college sweatshirt. Though a little part of me dies when I realize that it's a prestigious University.

"What's your name?" the man asks me, swallowing a lump in his throat that was obvious because of a small hesitation.

I glance around the room unger my dark bangs, noticing my bag and shoes neatly placed on a dresser. Had he not looked into my bag? For my license? Who even is this man?

I swallow and look up just as he leans in. Due to muscle memory- I facepalm him and cause him to fall off the bed. I roll over to the other side of my body. My knees begin to ache, and my ankles go numb. I pull myself to the opposite side of the bed and swing my legs over the edge. I press myself up and try to take a step. But collapse onto my right hip. I cry out in pain.

With shaking hands, I pull them up to cover my face. A hand lightly touches my shoulder and pulls me up from the ground.

He pulls my hands away from my face, and bows at the waist and introduces himself as:

"정 예 준 입 니 다." (Jeong Ye-Jun-imnida).

I try not to cringe, but my teeth clench and I automatically want to drop dead. Because WHO IN THE WORLD PLUCKS PEOPLE OFF THE STREET. To make it worse: a random victim in an alley!

He straightens and stares at me, but I lower my glare and don't look at him as my bangs shade my eyes.

"And what's your name, beautiful?"

My breath stops in my chest, and I cough. Can he really not see that I am purely uncomfortable after being kidnapped? Did he really not go through my tote and glance at my license? Let alone my University ID?

I look up slowly right as he steps closer to me, his dark eyes flashing.

"Your eyes are just as beautiful as you are," he says quietly.

Rage boils in my stomach. How could you automatically describe me without even knowing my name?

"Oh, back off," I breathe.

He leans back. "Woah, no need to shout, someone's got a voice!" He chuckles to himself. Does he really think this is funny? I'm standing here, shaking, scared out of my wits and he's chuckling? No way he thinks this is a good idea. Practically capturing a random guy he found on the street.

"Hm? What was that?" He takes my chin in his palm and pulls my face up. He smiles as he swipes my bangs out of my long eyelashes.

I sigh and give him a look, politely taking his hand away from my chin. "박 면 진." (Park Myeon-Jin).

He raises his chin arrogantly and crosses his arms, satisfied. "There we go, words. Better yet: A name," he says.

I bite my tongue back from spitting insults at him. Whatever, I think sourly. I shake my head to move my bangs out of the sides of my face. My fists clench and I cross my arms.

He hums and drops his arms from his chest. "Is someone pouty?" he asks childishly.

My eyes go blurry.

**--> I was shoved against the wall, Baek-Hyo walking towards me with a big smirk, eyes low and matte. His cheeks were pale, but glistened with lust. I was immediately short of breath. I couldn't hold it in anymore, I began to breathe faster and faster. My hands began to clam up and my knees went weak. What was with him? Why was he doing this?

I bit my bottom lip, shutting my eyes, holding back cries, screams and tears. He only laughed at me, clutching my shirt in one of his hands. I whimpered, the back of my shirt rubbing against my skin. I clenched my jaw and let out stifled wails.

He hushed me angrily. I pouted my lips, letting tears run down my cheeks. "Aw," he cooed sarcastically. "Is someone pouty tonight? Or is someone just asking for hell?"

I felt a quick burning sensation on my neck. He bit me! He just bit me! How dare he? I wailed, barely being able to catch my breath.

"Oh, hush, you big baby."

I cried harder, my whole body shaking, until it hit the ground, my heart going still as I lifted my head up to see Baek-Hyo smirking again. He stepped on my knee and I screamed in pain. He laughed and stepped off, punching me in the arms. I covered my face in fear of damage to it. He kept hitting me, kicking me in the stomach, slapping my legs, punching me everywhere. I cried and cried until he got bored, leaving me in the apartment and most likely going to a club.

I crawled to the closet to look at myself in the body mirror, biting my lip thinking: Disgusting. I carefully unbuttoned my shirt, and my shorts. I revealed my body into the mirror, looking at a mixture of blue, green and purple spots around my legs, arms and back. I choked out a sob and saw cuts from where his rings abused my shoulders. I fell onto my back and laid there, sobbing for hours on end.

"Myeon-Jin? 야!" I get shaken by the man who still stands in front of me and I swallow hard. He wipes my cheeks, tears must have fallen down. "Are you alright?" he asks me, taking me in a hug.

I sniff and try to push him away, but he's a bit too strong for me, so instead, he just hugs me tighter and soon picks me up and sways. I don't want to be in his arms that snake around my thighs, immediately making me think that I'm too heavy, or fat, or I'm troubling or burdening him.

"It's okay, you poor little thing," Jeong Ye-Jun whispers softly in my ear.