𝐎𝐍𝐄

— 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑

— Zia Davis was known throughout the town of millwood as bright and vibrant young girl with a contagious smile that could light up the darkness of rooms she was popular among her peers, always the life of the party and the one to bring whatever sh...

— Zia Davis was known throughout the town of millwood as bright and vibrant young girl with a contagious smile that could light up the darkness of rooms she was popular among her peers, always the life of the party and the one to bring whatever she went. 

On the night December 31st 1999, New Year's Eve, the students of millwood had organized a massive party to usher in the new millennium. The warehouse where the celebration was held reverberated the sound of music as dozens of teenagers danced and laughed, letting go of teenagers danced and laughed, letting go of all inhibitions and simply enjoying the moment.

Zia and davie were enjoying the new year party when Angela suddenly approached them looking worried.

"Help me help me please. I need help please look at me please Angela said"

Z-Zia?

Zia and davie stop dancing and turn around and look at Angela who was   Begging for their attention.

I,I need help... help me please am begging you Angela says crying hard.

"Omg Angela what's the matter did someone do this to you"?. Zia asking while looking scared for the girl

Before Angela could answer her Zia and davie where pulled away by their friend Sydney who was ready to do the count down with her friends.

"Okay, party people grab those near and dear because the time is prime." the dj says getting the people ready for the count down.

20!, 19! 18...

"Can you see me now!

Zia looks up just to see Angela getting ready to jump of the rafter.

"Angela no don't Zia says"

But It was too late before Angela came crashing down to the floor In front of the group of girls.

 " zoey, come down for breakfast, honey!" Before it get cold and nasty Zia says yelling up the stairs

I'm coming, Zoey says as she putting her stuff in her swim bag. After she done Zoey came down and sits at the table with her mom.