Reunion and starting problems..

~Lucy's prv.~
We had just made it to the train station,so I bought all the tickets.As I waited for them to get her I decided to write to my sister lily,we hadn't talked since last month and I think she needs to now that I'm headed her way.I was brought out of my musing to see that someone had tapped my shoulder so I turned to see that it was wendy who had tapped it."Yes wen-chan,how can I help you" I asked as I saw her blush from embarrassment from something "well I was going to ask if I could have your advice if I should ask romeo out or is I should just forget about it" asked me in a soft voice."Aww I think you should ask him out,you two would be the cutest couple ever" I gushed,she turned red "Thank you lu-chan" she said as she ran off to go find romeo.As I looked at the clock I saw that we had to head to the train "come on let's go to the train everyone" I said."Whatever weakling" natsu-san said to me as he pit his arm around lisanna-san's waist,she looked at me and smirked when she saw I was watching them.As we got on the train I split us up into two groups my team and team natsu I put us all into different spots on the train so there wouldn't be any fights breaking out while we were on our way to forks.
Time-skip《after train ride》
~Still lucy's prv.~
As we got off the train I had gajeel and laxus track down were the cullen's could be and when they found there scent we followed them.As we walked I noticed lisanna-san was looking around with a look of discust on her face "what's wrong lisanna-san don't like the woods" I said as I sent a smirk her way "shut up you ugly ass whore,the only thing that's disgusting here is your face" she said with a sneer on her face.I just smirked wider at her,because we were coming to a two-story house that was pretty,but I had a bad feeling about this place.I walked up the stairs to the door and I knocked on it,as the door opened I could tell that this guy was the dad of the family "how may I help you ms" he asked as he looked at me with a discusted face "I'm looking for a Carlisle cullen,he sent a request for a group of people to help protect his sons fiance from danger" I said as I sneered at him."Oh,your the people makorov sent to watch her" he asked me as he looked at my group "Yes we are the people gramps sent to protect his fiance,can we come in or are you just going to give us a dirty look" I asked with a smirk on my face I turned to my friends and team natsu "come on you guys we are going inside the house,and for the love of god do not fight in the house gray,natsu-san" I said as I walked inside,but as we made are way to the living room I could here a guy telling his girl that she had to dress in proper cloths and that she was acting unlady like.As I stood in the living room I saw a ginger/bronze haired teenage guy yelling a blonde haired girl,I couldn't see her face though "What's wrong with what I'm wearing eddie,I tend to like the style I have" the girl said.As she turned to look at this eddie guy I could tell the she now had brown eyes like me and that we looked the same "no fucking way!!" she yelled as she ran from her spot on the first step,she ran right at me,I opened my arms for her "oh my god lily-nee it's you!!" I said in excitement as she ran into my arms and she began to hug me to death.I hugged her back "hi lucy-nee-chan,it's been so long since I've seen you" she told me as she pulled away from me to look me up and down as I did the same to her.