Reunited

Zaira woke up to noticed Aladdin and Abu left. She got up and stretched then brushed out any knot in her hair to pull in a lose ponytail. Since her jacket was taken by Razoul the only options are to steal one or buy one. She walked out of the building and down the market place looking for Aladdin and Abu. As she sees Ravi buying food grom the Fruit stand someone bumped into her. "Excuse m-" Zaira paused seeing a pair of familiar eyes and jewel she had on her head. "Im sorry. I didnt see you there." said the girl then saw the guards and left. Zaira stayed where she was and heard Abu not far from where she stood. 'what is jasmine doing here?' she thought as she looked to the right seing him doing a folllow gesture from the clothes line. Zaira nodded and climbed up the steps made by the crates while taking a purple shawl. Wrapping it gently on her head Zaira saw Aladdin waiting for him and looked down at the vendor. He lowered Abu down to distract him. Hearing the commotion between Abu and the vender Aladdin went down to grab two melons and came back up. "Here you go sis and Abu. Breakfast is served." said Aladdin splitting the two melons in half. Zaira ate half of hers and the other was saved for Ravi. She looked down seeing Jasmine again and heard Aladdin say something. Rolling her eyes spotting Abu trying to snap Aladdin out of his love trance. She jumped down and used the shawl to cover her body and walk like a old woman towards Jasmine.

"Here you go." said Jasmine handing an apple to Ravi's brother. Before the boy could leave Zaira handed him half the melon and watched scurried off. "You know your going to pay for that." said The large vendor. "Pay?" said Jasmine as he grabbed her wrist as he called her a theif. "Do you know the penalty for stealing?" said the man raising his sword. "No. No please." said Jasmine. "Thank you for finding her. We've looking all over for you." said Aladdin saving her from the trouble. "My Allah. You know cant run off like that." said Zaira rasping her voice to sound old. "What you two doing?" Jasmine whispered. "Go along with it." Zaira whispered back. "She thinks the monkey's the sultan." said Aladdin. Jasmine bowed in front of Abu playing along with the lie. Abu was confused then said something giberish and patted her head. "Here is for the trouble she may have caused." said Zaira tossing three coins at the man. "Hello doctor how are you?" said Jasmine acting delusional. Aladdin pushed her away from the Camel and told Abu to come with them. Abu acted the sultan again until he blew his cover by the stuff he just stole fell out. Zaira grabbed him and ran with Aladdin and Jasmine before the guards came. Not knowing at first the dagger fell out of Zaira's pocket just for Razoul to his eye on.

The four traveled across the city to get to their home. Zaira was already ahead of them and went to her bed to get the box. "This where you all live." said Jasmine. "Its not much." said Aladdin. "But its home." said Zaira sitting on her bed pulling out the box. "New in the streets huh?" said Zaira looking at her. "Is it obvious?" said Jasmine sarcastically. "You do stand out. What are you doing here?" said Aladdin Taking Abu's apple and toss it to Jasmine. "I doesnt matter. I ran away and im not going back." said Jasmine feeling frustrated. Aladdin took a bite out the other apple and gave it to abu making him mad. "How come?" said Aladdin sitting next to her. "My father is forcing me to marry like my sister." said Jasmine. 'i know how that feels.' Zaira thought opening the box to show her princess outfit and her jewel on top. "You ok?" said Jasmine. "Yeah im fine. I just need to see a friend." said Zaira getting up closing the box and left them alone. She walked downstairs and leaned against the wall and looked at the box in thought. Then she heard Aladdin and Jasmine scream crasbing down on her. "What's happening?" said Zaira feeling someone grab her from behind. "Finally got you now streetrat." said Razoul looking at Aladdin. Jasmine smacked him but was knocked down. Zaira headbutted the guard and rushed to her side. "Jazi, are you ok?" said Zaira looking at her. Jasmine sat up looking at her in shock. "Zaira?" said Jasmine taking her sister's hand. "Release the boy at once." said Zaira helping Jasmine stand up. Jasmine took off her disguise along Zaira looking determined. "By the order of the Princess and Queen." said Jasmine. "Queen Zaira! Princess Jasmine!" said Razoul bowing to them.

Aladdin was forced on knees as he looked at them in shock. "What are you two doing here and with this streetrat?" Said Razoul. "That's not our concern. Do as my sister's command release him." Said Jasmine. "I would my majesties but my direct orders are from Jafar. You have talk to him." Said Razoul sadly. "Believe me I will." Said Jasmine then something was on her mind. "Were you here all this time?" She asked once they were alone. "Yes but for good reason like you running away." Said Zaira. "Then what is it?" Said Jasmine. "One day a man broke into the palace assaulting Abasi so instead of running to get help. I fought him until the guards came and then I left after Abasi made me chose to being a housewife or cancel the wedding. We both how that went. As I fled I met Dezu who helped me out and later traveled around the world over the past five years. That's when I met the boy from the market place. He show me his ways in the streets of Agrabah and been with him since." Zaira explained. Jasmine hugged her with Zaira doing the same for moment and pulled away. "I think it's time for us go back home." Said Jasmine holding her hand. "You go I need to talk to Dezu in private. Razoul can you take her back to the palace." Zaira called at the same entrance the guards came in from. Razoul walked in leading Jasmine out and faced her. "Are you coming with us, my princess?" He asked. "I need to talk to my friend upstairs. I'll be at the gates soon." Said Zaira. Razoul nod his head took Jasmine outside just Zaira jumped on to the wall and leaped on the ledge to the second floor. She carefully walked on the floor and climbed the rope to Aladdin and Abu's home. "Dezu, are you here?" She called in a whisper. Dezu lifted up from behind the makeshift bed of Aladdin's and flew over to her. "The guards got Aladdin and as you know my sister was here." said Zaira. Dezu crossed her tassels and tapped the bottom left tassel waiting for more details. "We revealed our identity to the guards to see if they can let him go but they were ordered by Jafar. What should i do now?" said Zaira. Dezu walked over patting her back and pointed to the view of the palace. "Go back? What am i going to tell my father? That i saved my fiancee only to have him cancel the wedding. He's going to most likely have me marry someone else again." said Zaira. Dezu held her shoulders and nod once then gestured the palace again. "Fine. I'll go back but stay close." said Zaira. Dezu nodded and went lifeless as Razoul came in. "Ready Princess Zaira. Your sister is waiting." said Razoul. "Yes." said Zaira following him back to the palace with Jasmine and two of the guards.