Ali?

Zaira's Pov

It was morning as i waited in the throne room for Jasmine to bring in father. Sitting on the steps looking around the place until a meow caught my attention. A black cat with a white dot on her forehead walked in looking for something and ran towards my direction once i was spotted. "Star. I missed you too." said Zaira hugging the grown cat in her arms. She laughed as Star rubbed her cheek affectionately. Star purring suddenly stopped at someone standing behind her letting out a low growl before leaving outside. "Lovely to see you again, princess." Said a voice behind her. "Hello Jafar. Things have changed a bit on my . . . return." I said standing up facing him. "Indeed with the adjustments of keeping things order." Said Jafar. "By having my people locked up for nothing. I saw that boy save my sister and had done nothing to hurt her." I said glaring at him, "that's what all the street rats do. They'll tell lies and steal right from under you." said Jafar. Before I can tell him off Jasmine and father came in. "Now what was it that you wanted to tell me?" Said the sultan then looked seeing me. "My prayers been answered. My daughters together again but where is Asabi?" Said Sultan after running to hug me. I gave Jazi a worried look as she gestured me to talk to him. "Baba, that's actually why I'm back. May I speak with you in the garden, alone?" I said glancing to see Jafar staring at me. He gave one last look and left to who knows where. Leaving me with Father and Jazi. "Oh my. This must be big news. Now tell me all about it." Said Baba leading us to the garden. "I'll be leaving to play with rajah." Said Jasmine smiling before heading to her room.

By the time they went in the gazebo. Zaira was feeling nervous on what will his reaction will be. She sat down the pillows facing him and breathed calmly. "Father. I didn't marry Asabi." Said Zaira making him look confused. "What? I don't understand. What happened?" Said the sultan. "I was told to be either be a housewife or cancel the wedding after he was attacked." Said Zaira. "Attacked by who?" Said the sultan in worry. "The man wanted something from Asabi and I may have fought him as the guards came." Said Zaira. "By Allah, Zaira. You could've gotten killed." Said the sultan. "If I hadn't defended him then he would've slaughtered the entire kingdom by his bare hands." Said Zaira. "When did this happen?" Said the sultan holding both of her hands. "About a month after I left. However I was fine in my own traveling with my friend Dezu for three years learning new things and the rest here in hiding in case the man was looking for me." Said Zaira leaving out the living in the streets with Aladdin and Abu. "You and your sister are a lot like sometimes but in glad your both together and safe. Now let me find a suitor." Said the sultan. "Father I refuse to marry another stuck up prince. I'm not capable of being queen and there's nothing to change my mind." Said Zaira leaving the gazebo and went to find jasmine. She looked around and heard crying ahead inside Jasmines room. "Jazi? What's wrong?" Said Zaria walking in slowly. "Something awful happened and I don't know if you can take it." Said Jasmine as Zaira sat down wiping away her tears. "Tell me." Said Zaira as Rajah growled sadly. "The boy was beheaded by Jafar's orders." Said Jasmine. "No. My Allah no." Said Zaira tearing up and embraced Jasmine in hug. "And I was fallen in love with him too." Said Jasmine as Zaira rubbed her back. "You want to be alone for a bit." Said Zaira feeling Jasmine nod her head. "Ok. I'll be checking on you soon." Said Zaira kissing her head left the room. She went to room and collapsed on her bed crying silently while Dezu lifted herself up for comfort. "This just can't be true. Aladdin has to alive." Said Zaira as Dezu patted her left shoulder.

Hours later, Jasmine and Zaira stood on the right of the throne glaring at Jafar while the sultan started talking about his new law of punishing the prisoners. "My humble apologies. It won't happen again." Said Jafar as the sultan had Zaira stand in front him. He held her hand about kiss it but Zaria pulled out of his grasp. "Like I'm ever going to believe a snake." Zaira growled going back to her room. "What's troubling you, my princess." Said a voice. Zaira jumped into a fighting position but saw it was Razoul and breathed. "You scared me." Said Zaira. "I was just checking up on you. What's on your mind?" Said Razoul. "My father still wants me to try to marry again and was told Aladdin is dead." Said Zaira leaning against the wall. Razoul went from worried to confused until a very faint sound of music can be heard outside. Zaira went out to her balcony seeing a parade heading to the city. They watched as everyone was enjoying the new prince but Zaira who was too focused on his face. She went to the throne seeing Jafar push every servant outside while the sultan was thrilled. "Your majesty. I have traveled long and far to seek your daughter, Jasmines hand." Said the boy getting off the magic carpet. Zaira slowly approached the men talking until the sultan began riding the carpet. "Have I seen you before?" Said Zaira. The boy turned away from Jafar seeing her with a smile that she knew too well. "I believe we did at my palace." Said The boy. "Where exactly did you you were from?" Said Jafar suspiciously. "Uh farther then you have traveled?" Said the boy. 'Thats Aladdin. Now I have talk to him.' Zaira thought. "Oh I like this one. Jasmine will definitely love you." Said the sultan. Zaira rolled her eyes leaving the room passing jasmine. "I'll be in my room if they say something theyll regret." Said Zaria looking back to jasmine getting furious.