➤𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 01꩜ .ᐟ

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ So your writing a book and need to make a character, Let's begin making it! (this will be split throughout different pages to make it easier or things may be added here i don't know).

——⭑⋆⋆⋆⭑——

˗ˏˋᵀʰᵉ ᴮᵃˢⁱᶜⁱᶜˢˎˊ˗

⊱ 𝓦hile making a character you need the basics, Meaning we shall be beginning with that very list.. Reader's and writers, Please grab your pen and papers and take notes for your character as you read on! (or comment them if you'd like).

FULL NAME: Every character needs their name, Let's begin with this. While the name doesn't have to have any meaning or even suit the character, It does make finding the name much more easier. I suggest going on Pinterest for name suggestions under "Name inspiration" and finding the ones where it has a picture then the -Name -meaning - language; As it's more easier to scroll down them to find a much more suited one.

Though of course, Googling names can also be a win; Going to websites and looking for the meaning of names or taking ones out of books you've already read.

AGE: How old is your character? Now obviously this will be important towards not only the story and how you write but the character as well. When thinking of the age range of said character you'll want to think on how they act.

- Unless the child was highly traumatised or brought up with highly strict parents then i would say to make the child character more childlike; They don't need to be highly stupid and not know how to exactly speak but add more child like wonder and the denseness to any dangerous situations that they would grow from as the story progresses. (And if their supposed to be matured, Just add a bit of childlike things so people don't end up forgetting the child isn't just a teenager or adult.)

- For teenagers add the feel of being a teenager to it; Doing stupid shit and being pressured into things even if their character is supposed to be matured and smart, It simply give both the character and story more of a realistic feel to them.

- ..yeah i can't say much for adults persay, So just write them however you wish just not much childish (unless that's a character trait or a medical thing).

APPEARANCE: Everyone has an appearance, And while writing a book in any prospective character appearance's are detailed the most. Now, Let's get with making your character's looks!