Truth

Darjeeling was lead back to her room and left alone to pack her things. Orange Pekoe hasn't been seen since the interrogation but that didn't change what was about to happen.

Assam enters the room with Darjeeling's Kuromorimine uniform in a folded stack and gently lays it down on the bed.

Darjeeling: "Thank you Assam."

Assam: "Why did you agree to do it?"

Darjeeling: "Do what?"

Assam: "To use your position to spy for Kuromorimine?"

Darjeeling: "... I'll tell you, but you need to promise that you'll tell the others too."

Assam: "Of course."

Darjeeling: "I actually was originally a Kuromorimine student, but Ms. Shiho told me about a secret mission to infiltrate vulnerable schools she saw as a threat. I was assigned to this school because of my accent."

Assam: "So you never betrayed us, you were just undercover the whole time."

Darjeeling nods sadly.

Darjeeling: "I very much enjoyed my time here and you were all great friends, but I'm afraid I have to leave now. Please tell Pekoe that I'm sorry and that I'd like to talk to her, she looked up to me and I betrayed her trust."

Assam: "Okay Darjeeling, I'll have her meet with you. She's gone missing but I'm sure I can get her to meet you."

Darjeeling: "Thank you, I'll meet her at the park tonight."