Meeting

Later, as the sun fell and the street lamps came on, Darjeeling stands alone in the park in her St. Gloriana's school uniform. She waits for Orange Pekoe to show up so she can explain everything.

As Darjeeling turns around, she sees a dark, short shadow standing just out of the light.

Darjeeling: "Pekoe? Pekoe I need to talk to you."

The shadow figure doesn't answer as it slowly starts to approach Darjeeling.

Darjeeling: "Pekoe?"

The figure jumps at Darjeeling and stabs her with a kitchen knife in the stomach. Darjeeling falls to the ground as she holds her bleeding wound.

Darjeeling looks up and sees Pekoe with an angry expression standing above her.

Darjeeling: "P-Pekoe? W-why?"

Pekoe stands above Darjeeling and pulls the knife out of her stomach as Darjeeling screams in pain.

Pekoe: "Nobody betrays St. Gloriana's."

Orange Pekoe slowly walks away as Darjeeling tries to call out to her but can't get enough air in her lungs to be heard. Darjeeling pulls out her phone and calls the emergency services but passes out from the blood loss before she can say anything.

Darjeeling's phone was traced and her body was brought to the hospital, but she was reported to be dead on the scene.

The following morning the entire school was made aware of Darjeeling being a Kuromorimine student in disguise and later about her murder. The girls didn't know how to take the news but most came to a conclusion that Darjeeling may have faked being a student but she never faked her happiness at their school, her joy for being apart of the tankery team, and her friendship with the other students.

Later that day, Orange Pekoe admitted to being the murderer and was placed in custody. This came as a shock to everyone as nobody would have thought someone such as Pekeo could commit such a crime.

The St. Gloriana's and Kuromorimine school ships docked in the same port for their match and Darjeeling's body was transferred to her real school for it to be brought to her home and family for burial.

As her body was transferred, the St. Gloriana's tankery team made a 21 tank salute which was reciprocated by the Kuromorimine school just before they were to bring their tanks to the field for the match.