6

Park jimin was the ceo of park industries. Everything was There for him ex one thing. That was love. He was an orphan. He build everything by his own. He confronted many people who wanted him either because money or famous. He was waiting for the right person.

Park jimin went to a cafeteria daily. It was a cute cafe with less people. The food there was the best. The cafe owner was kim seokjin , jimin's best friend's husband.

Today was a normal day for them. Jimin was immersed in laptop. The cafe door opened and the person went near seokjin who was decorating pastries and asked
??: is this cafe hiring workers.
The voice was smooth as melody. Jimin turned to know who was the owner of the voice only to see

He was mesmerized by him.

Jin: We were not thinking about hiring Now boy. But if u really want a job u can be a waiter here. Whats your name?
Hobi: I am hobi. Jung hobi. When can I start my work.
Jin: ok hobi u can work from tomorrow and my name is kim seokjin the owner of this cafe.
Hobi: ok sir see u tomorrow.
Jin: call me hyung
Hobi: ok hyung

Someone was listening to conversation. Do u know who was it? One and only jimin. He made a decision to came to the cafe for breakfast, lunch and dinner to see the beautiful boy..

_________________________
Hey fairies Author here,
my result came and I got A(+) grade in all subject. I was so happy because I worked so hard for it.

I will complete this story after completing this I will continue my other story. I will try to update daily from now on Because when class start I will update on weekends or free time.

If u like the chapter vote for it pls. And Comment your opinion.

Bye bye🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃‍♀️
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
__________________________
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
_____________________
:::::::::::::::::::::::
_______________
:::::::::::::
__________
::::::
______
;;