Chapter 2

When Nayeon's family went to the Myoui's mansion for the second time, Nayeon immediately went to the garden to check if Mina is there. She saw her staring at the flowers again, but this time, Nayeon intentionally made her footsteps loud.

"Go away." Mina's voice sounded cold.

Nayeon didn't follow her and just went closer. "You love flowers huh?"

"I said, go away."

"The roses are pretty. It was bright red and it smells good right?" She said, ignoring Mina's words.

"What do you need?"

"I just want to tell you how beautiful these flowers are." Nayeon answered. "What is your favorite flower?"

Mina did not answer her and just went silent.

"I love roses, they reminded me of my childhood. I'm guessing it's your favorite too?" Nayeon asked but when she didn't get an answer, she just nodded to herself.

Nayeon felt calm with just sitting here. No wonder why Mina likes to be here always.

"Did you have your breakfast?" Nayeon asked, still trying to make Mina answer her nicely.

But Mina didn't.

"I'm guessing you didn't, but I know you're really hungry. Do you want me to get you a food?"

"No." Mina answered coldly.

That made Nayeon smile. She finally got an answer after a million times of trying.

"Are you sure? I can get you one if you want." Nayeon asked, just making sure.

"I can do it if I want one."

"Okay then, I will be with you until you finally decided to go inside." Nayeon said and got her phone out of her pocket.

They are just there, sitting in silence while thoughts are running through their minds.

"Go away." Mina suddenly said and stood up.

Nayeon flinched and was ready to help Mina, but the latter pushed her away, making Nayeon fall to the ground.

"I don't need your help!" Mina shouted.

"Okay okay, but let me walk with you until we got inside." Nayeon offered as she stood up while patting her butt to remove the dusts.

"No."

Nayeon sighed, "Alright. I should leave now." A hint of sadness in her voice was evident. Maybe it wasn't her luck this day.

.