backstory?

Y/n lived in the infinity castle with her father(Muzan),mother(Daki) and the uppermoons.She mostly grew up with Kokushibo and her mother since her dad was busy most of the time.

It is believed that Daki had an affair with a human while being pregnant with Y/n, which is why Y/n is half human.But those are just rumours .

Being half human and half demon allowed her to have the same abilities as demons but also not being able to burn in the Sun.She also didn't have to eat humans for power,and instead slept.This caused her to quickly ascend the ranks and be on the same level as Uppermoon 1,Kokushibo himself.

Her father took advantage of  her power by sending her on missions in the day.

Although most demons are quite old,she herself is only 15 years old.She had shining (e/c) eyes and (h/l),(h/c) hair.Her beauty defining the beauty of Aphrodite herself and earning her respect from the other demons.In her eyes,she had the number 1 engraved,which could only be seen by the other demons and not humans.

She also had a best friend;Devy.

They would always hang out since Devy was,well,just like her,half human,half demon.When Y/n would go on missions,Devy would tag along.Devy was a bit older (by 3 years) than Y/n tho,and was also the daughter of Upper Moon 2,Douma.She herself was on the same level as upper moon 3,Akaza.

But Devy had a secret.She was a hashira and was dating Tomioka Giyuu.Most demon slayers knew,but no demons other than Y/n had any ideas about it.But since not many know about it,its not that important right now.

While on missions, Y/n wore her usual outfit;

(Not my art)

And when just being with the humans, she wore;