𝒄𝒉 𝟏🙂

𝒀/𝒏-𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆
𝑬/𝒄-𝒆𝒚𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒓
𝑯/𝒍-𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒉
𝑯/𝒄-𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒓
------------------------------------------------- 𝑨𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕🙂 ----------------------------------------------
'𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙, 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮'𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙. '
-----------------------------------------------------------

It was a normal night in the infinity castle where Devy and Y/n hung out.They were talking about Devy's boyfriend, 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙤𝙠𝙖 𝙂𝙞𝙮𝙪𝙪, 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙃𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙖.

y/n sighs.
"it's dangerous you know, what if he finds out your a demon?"
"but he won't!" devy responds back
"But what if he does?" y/n said, slightly annoyed.

They both started bickering about Devy's dangerous life.Until, Daki,Y/n's mother barged in and interrupted them.
"girls!Stop bickering, and Y/n, your father wants to talk to you" Her mother exclaimed and walked out of the room.

Y/n sighs and mumbles 'be back' to Devy before leaving,going to look for her father.

She went through the multiple doors and openings in the infinity castle,until she saw Nakime and requested her to telephone her to her father.Nakime plays one note on the Biwa and Devy gets teleported to the other side of the infinity castle,interrupting a upper moon meeting.
"Ah,y/n-sama.There you are,we were waiting for you" Douma says in a 'sweet' tone to her,before her father turns towards her.
"Y/N."he says simply but strictly.
"Father,"She answers,bowing down slightly in respect.
Muzan observes her and nods,signaling her to join the other upper moons.Oncr she does,he continues on with the meeting,explaining a old mission,and the new one.The old one,was to find the blue spider lily,the old one was for someone to find Intel on where the Sun breathing users lived.

While the other upper moons were instructed to find the flower,Y/n was assigned with finding the sun breathers,otherwise known as the Kamados.

With the strike of her biwa,she teleported them to their destination.Y/n was teleported to Mount Kumotori.

It was already dark out,the stars shining.it looked beautiful.she couldn't help but stare at them for a few minutes before remembering about her mission.She had to find the boy.

After walking around for 3 whole hours,she was near the top of the mountain,and saw a small house with a middle aged man inside of it,smoking.the man saw her and called out to her

"Young lady!it's not safe out here"Saburo called out to her.

"And why not?"She asks him as she walks towards the man.

"Don't you know?"he asks."demons roam these mountains at night.why don't you come inside?it's safer"he suggests.

Y/n agrees and enters his come,it looked comfortable.