Chapter 1: So, What.

"As you can imagine, living a life without your daily dose of your favourite liquid, in my case, coffee, you would be very much losing your 'cool' for most of the time. So I believe that many of us should be entitled to their everyday vices. If cigarette and cigar smokers can get their daily fix, I believe I should get my coffee too, Boss..." Yuri told the room.

"Well that shouldn't explain why you came in and destroyed Sarah's paperwork." The Boss responded.

"That took me weeks to finish!" Sarah, the co-worker said.

"Well, she has a copy on her desktop, But I need my Coffee, Boss!" The Irritated Yuri Said

"Turn your voice down Yuri, you are not entitled to property destruction in my company nor yelling at your superiors just because you didn't have your coffee." The Boss said to Yuri

"It's only 10 am and... I... I'll talk to you later, Yuri... You're both dismissed." The Boss, feeling irritated, said to the two people in the room.

"Am I fired?" Yuri asks himself as he walks out of his boss' office. "Maybe I am..."

A sad and full of despair, Yuri, decides to make his day in the office dedicated to packing up his things for he feels the wrath of his boss internally. He feels dismayed, and utterly destroyed by this. He just can't work well without coffee...

Earlier that morning. Yuri clocked in late at 9:49 am. He is really cranky. He slept in, woke up late, and didn't have the time to brew his daily coffee. Safe to say that he can't function properly. Since, while he is running to his desk without realising it, he just shoved himself straight unto Sarah, a co-worker of his, who also happened to be running as well. Papers went flying comically, some landing on the floor to be stomped upon, some flew towards a paper shredder miraculously, and some got wet by the guy who was drinking his cup of tea which he promptly spat out spraying it everywhere after the chaos that happened. Hence, the meeting with the boss at 10 am.

Although, that morning meeting happened a few hours ago. It's almost 5 pm, and he is once again summoned by his boss. He made his way right up into his boss' office door and knocked.

"Knock, Knock, Knock..."

Yuri opens the door upon hearing his boss say "Come in!" He comes in and there he says."Good Afternoon Sir. I believe that I am required to attend this meeting" Yuri gets in and closes the door behind him. "Sit down will you." His Boss said to him, "I think it's time that — we give you your deserved freedom." His Boss added. "I feel that you saw this coming 'cos I heard that you are clearing up your space." His Boss said to a saddened Yuri. "Are you still upset?" His boss asked Yuri, noting his upset demeanour. "Well, Yes, I do think I am very good at my Job." Yuri said to his boss. "I guess you are good, but the problem is that... you're a bit of a lacklustre at times. Your reason being, and I quote "Not Having Coffee for Morning", another reason is, you're quite late at times. We hired you for a reason, and that reason is simply not there. We just can't bear anymore of your insensibilities in the office." His Boss said to Yuri. "I accept my fate, sir." Yuri said as he held his hand out for a handshake. "Pleasure doing business with you, Yuri." His boss obliged for a handshake.

Yuri gets out of the office with a sense of grief, along with lightheadedness and headaches from his lack of coffee. He takes his stuff from his office and signs out for good. With his grief he gets out of the building and straight to his car, loading all of his things inside it. All alone now inside the car and for a moment of joy, he decides to get himself a treat. He drove to his favourite café to get his usual order. He parked and got off easily, and headed towards the building. He noticed the shop was not busy upon entering. There a new face greeted him, a newly hired barista it seemed. Anyhow, Yuri got up towards the counter and asked for his usual order. A Cinnamon Cappuccino with Vanilla and a Caramel drizzle which he took out to go. He got back to his car and drove off without taking a sip, quite odd for him.