Chapter 3: Why?

It's already past 2:00 pm. After getting home from the café and laying on his bed, Yuri passed the time by thinking of what will be the next step to his life. Then, A knock on the door was heard.

"Knock... Knock... Knock..."

Yuri got up and answered the door.

"Hello? Oh– mister officer." Yuri said as he answered the door.

"Sir, are you some sort of mad scientist?" The officer from earlier asked Yuri sternly.

"I'm sorry, officer, but what now?" Yuri said with confusion.

"We have reasons to believe that you created something very strange. The man you brought— is not human." The officer said, baffling the already baffled Yuri.

"Hang on, I'm sorry, what is happening!? Why am I now being accused of being a mad scientist!? And why is the man not human!?" Yuri asked the police officer loudly.

"We have an alarming amount of evidence that suggests you are its sole creator." The officer responds sternly.

"Like what, Sir?!" Yuri asked.

The officer pulls out an envelope with all the evidence that answers everything and hands it to Yuri. He pulls out the contents of the envelope revealing a staggering amount of written evidence. There, the officer lets Yuri read all of the evidence at hand.

"...Suspect's Background Information are as follows: Name – Unidentifiable, Date of Birth – Unidentifiable, Parents – Unidentifiable, Unregistered, Criminal Record – Unidentifiable, No Bank Account. Etc..."

"I first thought he might be a foreigner. But look at the next part of that you'll see something." The Officer said to Yuri.

"...Suspect's Physical Information are as follows: Fingerprints – Unidentifiable, Palm Creases – Unidentifiable, No Identifying Birthmarks, facial features – Unrecognisable, Etc..."

"It's not only about his features that indicates that it is created." The officer says while pointing at the document with evidence.

"...Suspect's Body Composition Information are as follows: Hair Composition – Unidentifiable, Skin Composition – Unidentifiable, DNA – Unidentifiable, Bone Composition – Unidentifiable..."

"What makes it seem that I create people? I haven't even done anything that is close to that!" Yuri said loudly.

"I am not sure what you are on about, but, I am going to leave you with 'it' for now till you give us evidence that he isn't, in fact yours." The officer said to Yuri.

The officer then pulled the man inside Yuri's home leaving Yuri speechless about what was happening again. The officer bids farewell and Yuri is unable to say a single word.

Poor Yuri, with so much happening in his life in just two days, took time to process what was and is happening. The man left by the police stood still, so did Yuri, and both stayed still for a whole minute.

Yuri then looked the man dead in the eyes...

"So what the heck are you doing back here!?" Yuri exclaimed loudly at the Man.

"I am not sure of my existence, sir. I totally don't." The man said to Yuri.

"Tell me why can you speak my language then?" Yuri questioned the Man.

"I speak?" The man questioned.

"Yes, you speak! Yuri answers irritably.

"I'm unaware of things happening. I woke up and suddenly I could talk, feel, and know things." The man said with glee.