Part- 24 (GP-2)

(Digvijaya, surrounded by his cronies, scans the room for Y/n. His eyes land on Jeet, another classmate, who once harbored a secret crush on Y/n. Seeing Jeet, Digvijaya throws his head back and lets out a booming laugh.)

Digvijaya: Jeet! My man! How good to see you!

Jeet (chuckles nervously): Digvijaya, you haven't aged a day. (His gaze drifts towards Y/n.) Is that...?

Digvijaya (smirking): My future wife, Y/n, of course! Don't you dare have any lingering feelings for her, my friend.

Jeet (glancing at Y/n): Oh, no, no! Absolutely not. She's... uh... way out of my league now.

 way out of my league now

(Jeet and Vijaya's talk.)

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

(Across the room, Jungkook catches Y/n's eye and waves her over. He frowns as she joins him, her expression stormy.)

Jungkook: Y/n, what were you thinking coming here? If someone sees us together...

Y/n (interrupting): You were wearing a mask! Besides...

Jungkook: Besides what?

Y/n (blurting out): Well... did you like Ritu? The girl in the blue gown? She's--- (she just wanted to share her feelings with him how she used to protect Ritu while ignoring bulls*its but...)

Jungkook (defensive): What? Ritu? ...(He avoids her gaze.) Look, Y/n, I've seen women like you and... her... plenty of times.

(Y/n reaches out, her hand brushing against his. A jolt of electricity shoots through Jungkook, a new sensation he can't quite explain.)

(Jungkook felt something when y/n held his hand

(Jungkook felt something when y/n held his hand.)

🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰