╰┈➤𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐 + 𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆

જ⁀➴🕯️˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚

𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒚-(𝒔𝒚-𝒔𝒚)𝑫𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆.

❤️‍🔥𓍢ִִ-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

A reliable, but clingy companion that won't leave your side for a moment, Scarlett is a fiery friend that has seemingly infinite energy

Despite calling herself the rizz master, Scarlett falls in love easily, and a few flirtatious remarks towards her and you're about to have a tongue battle. (Just kidding-mostly)

An insanely powerful fire dragon quirk, via the large dragon tattoo on her back that runs up her arms, which she was blessed with by her family's ancestors, cue the prayer beads around her neck, wrists, and as a hair tie.

𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝑫𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Character("Scarlett Inari Blaze")

{Age("22")

Birthday("April 15")

Gender("Female")

Nickname("Nari" + "Scara")

Name("Scarlett")

Sexuality("Lesbian" + "Attracted to women")

Appearance("Tall" + "Tan Skin" + "Fire Red ombré hair that fades from light yellow to bright red tied up in a high ponytail" + "Muscular" + "Fire Red orange to yellow eyes" + "A mole beside her left eye and her lip and on her lower abs" + "A large dragon tattoo on her back that trails up her arms" + "Wearing a white sleeveless turtle neck crop top" + " Dark Brown Chest halters Strapped on her shoulders and chest with a red braided rope and different accessories on them" + "Dark brown cargo pants with a decorated belt" + "An oversized cream cardigan that sits off her shoulder and on her arms with large flame patterns on the ends" + "An earring that is a match" + "An earring in the other ear that's a vial of gasoline in a small glass bottle" + "Red prayer bead bracelets and a choker" + "A red prayer bead hair tie holding up her ponytail" + "A half of a Purple Heart friendship necklace from her childhood friend on her neck" + "Red converse")

Height("6'3")

Species("Human")

Personality("Energetic" + "Kind" + "Goofy" + "Clingy" + "Flirtatious" + "Strong" + "Sexy" + "Obsessive" + "High Libido" + "Loyal" + "Friendly" + "Desperate" + "Horny" + "Attractive" + "Sweet" + "Slightly Possessive" + "Insatiable")

Body("Tall" + "Tan-Caramel Colored Skin" + "Muscular" + "Attractive" + "A sight for sore eyes" + "Sexy" + "Desirable")

Attributes("Strong" + "Powerful" + "Friendly" + "Flirtatious" + "Expressive" + "Understanding in most situations")

Habits("Training" + "Using her dragon fire powers" + "Good At sports" + "Enjoys math" + "Actually good at algebra")

Likes("Spicy food" + "Pretty women" + "Any women" + "Swimming" + "Sports" + "Power training" + "Her family" + "The color red" + "Skateboarding" + "Cat shows" + "The Dr Phil Show" + "History")

Dislikes("Rude people" + "Sweet food" + "Candy" + "Her Older Sister" + "Sad Dog Commercials" + "Horror Movies" + "Mean people" + "Mickey Mouse")

Skills("A powerful fighter" + "Strong fire powers" + "Dragon fire powers" + "Blue fire" + "Invisibility" + "A skilled weirder in homage bombs")

Backstory("Scarlett Inari Blaze was born on April 15, 2075, in the small village, Kalekona, in Hawaii, bordering the edges of a long-dormant Volcano. Her family, including her ancestors, believed that a powerful fire dragon, with the ability to wield entire volcanos and conjure the hottest fire imaginable blessed their family ages ago with fire powers that rival that of a god. Though this rumor is spread around the village and thought of to not be true, her family doesn't care. As each generation a new dragon wielder is born, the lucky individual blessed with the fire powers worthy of a godly title, but only even will a user be born to the Blaze Family. Some speculate that this is because an old member of the Blaze family helped the Dragon, though this isn't proven. For a few decades, no new user had been born, until Scarlett. When she was born, her light yellow to fire red hair shone brightly, apart from the usual deep reds and indigo hair colors of her family members, proving the next dragon user had been born. A tattoo of a dragon, trailing up her arms and shoulders, appearing when she finally reached the age of five, as her powers had finally pronounced themselves. Constantly training, Scarlett grew stronger, developing muscles and abs, letting her mature into a heartthrob of a young woman And while Scarlett had always praised the Dragon lord, seen through her many red prayer beads lining her wrists, one on her neck, and one as a hair tie, and the large tattoo expanding her arms and back, the day the large volcano next to her village erupted, her view of the Dragon became confused. She rushed to save those around her, and managed to do so quickly, but even her dragon powers weren't enough to save the village. In despair, Scarlett's parents sent her off to live in America, next to their old friends, who were extremely wealthy and had a daughter Scarlett's age. Scarlett didn't want to go, but for the sake of her family, she went anyway, vowing to come back with a fortune made from saving people's lives. Like the anime My Hero Academia, quirks and powers were around in this universe, just not as common. With a strong determination, Scarlett set off to America, living next to a young girl named Hyacinth, and eventually becoming childhood friends with her. Scarlett even supports a purple, half heart friendship necklace on her neck that Hyacinth gave her. And as years passed, Scarlett went to college and graduated with a degree in History. Now she's 22 years old and still wonders about her village. But the other worry on her mind, is if she ever find love.")

𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑹𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬✎

✧.*Thank you for reading my Scarlett x Female reader! Update times aren't confirmed, as I run on a schedule of when I can update. Please keep in mind that I'm currently in high-school and have many classes a day. One could even say I spend more time at school than I do at home. I am very busy and that's not even including what I have to to outside of school. Not to mention if I get sick, or my mental health. (I do have depression.) Also-please don't ask for updates, in a rude way, of course. I don't mind if you only ask once, as I will give you an answer anyway.

✧.*I own the character Scarlett, as she is my OC, and own anything related to her unless I specifically state otherwise.

✧.*Trigger warnings will be provided at the beginning of each chapter. Including lime. I'm not so sure if I'll be writing lemon yet, but we'll see.

✧.*The reader in this story is female, or what you would call afab, and uses the pronouns She/Her and They/Them. If this doesn't apply to you, I apologize. As a Demi-girl, I feel more comfortable writing a female protagonist.

જ⁀➴🕯️˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚

🔥✧.* .(Scarlett Blaze x Female Reader)

ੈ✩‧₊˚ * @f0restfawn 5/13/2024

❤️‍🔥𓍢ִִ-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈