𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆: 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑪𝒐?!

જ⁀➴🕯️˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚

𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

1%

15%

45%

85%

100%

ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

→𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : "Panic Station," by Muse

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

┊͙✧˖*°࿐

❝𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒚-(𝒔𝒚-𝒔𝒚) 𝑫𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆.❞

𓇼𓍢ִִ-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

જ⁀➴🕯️˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。

ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ʟᴇᴍᴏɴ(🍋, ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱᴇ ꜱᴍᴜᴛ), ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴀꜱꜱ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ, ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ, ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ɪɴꜱᴀɴɪᴛʏ, ᴅᴜʙᴄᴏɴ/ᴅᴜʙɪᴏᴜꜱ ᴄᴏɴꜱᴇɴᴛ, ᴏᴠᴇʀꜱᴛɪᴍᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ʙʀᴇᴇᴅɪɴɢ ᴋɪɴᴋ, ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴄʏ.

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

You had recently met Scarlett at your University, finding her playfully flirtatious personality welcoming. But along with her goofy persona, it also made it easy to mess with her, and you were no person to back away from a challenge. As if confidence was your middle name.

Taking out your phone and sending a quick text through your messaging app, you sent a snarky message to Scarlett, reading, 'You should come over to my house, I have something important to show you.'

Smirking to yourself, a devious grin spread across your face at what was about to happen.

Now, a girl like you couldn't help but be a little crazy, as someone with powers as ranging as yours, would likely not be completely sane either.

But hey, what was the problem with having a little fun?

'Nothing,' you thought, an obvious mischief written all over your expression.

Within a few seconds, a small vibration brought you out of your scheming, and like you predicted, Scarlett had replied with a, 'Who is this?'

And your plan was coming together beautifully, each domino falling in the obviously predictable range of direction.